Chapter 13: Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse Prologue

Hi, guys, it's me Y/N and I'm just gonna catch you all up on things.

It's been three months since Peter died and since I gave up being Spider-Man. Now that the city doesn't have Spider-Man, crime in New York has gone up.

Though triple J has been loving that Spider-Man isn't around, he believes that he's the reason for it. I even heard from a friend that has an internship at the Daily Bugle that J. Jonah has my suit hung up in his office. Apparently, someone found my suit and handed it over to the Bugle.

Tony and Cap have been trying to get me to go back out as Spider-Man, to the point where Tony has made me a new suit. But I just can't do it. Peter said that I needed to be the hero, but I'm no hero. If I couldn't save my best friend, then how am I supposed to save the city or the world? Plus, I couldn't be Spider-Man even if I wanted to. My powers aren't working properly.

Ever since Peter died my powers have been out of wack. Sometimes they don't work at all, but sometimes they work too well. Like I'll stick to things and can't unstick. So, I couldn't be Spider-Man again even if I wanted to.

In terms of my personal life, I haven't really done much outside of being a normal teenager. I go to school, do my homework etc. There is some good news though as Harry has moved back home and is going to Mid-Town High with me. It's good to have him back home, in a way it's good as it makes being without Pete a little easier.

Well, that's all. You're caught up on currently things.

Goodbye, everyone.