Chapter 33: Visiting The Raft

Y/N's P.O.V

Right now Steve, Bucky and I are flying towards Siberia to get to the hidden HYDRA base there.

I just hope the others are okay.

I'm willing to bet that Ross has them locked up like criminals.

I go up to the front of the jet to join Steve and Bucky.

Bucky: What's gonna happen to your friend's?

Steve: I don't know.

I sigh.

Steve: Whatever it is Y/N and I will deal with it.

Bucky: I don't know if I'm worth all this to you, Steve.

Cap looks at him.

Y/N: Everything you did all those years, that wasn't you. You didn't have a choice.

Bucky: Yeah I know, but I did it.

He then looks at me.

Bucky: What about you, kid? You're risking your freedom for someone you don't even know.

Y/N: I helped because it was the right thing to do. When I became Spider-Man again I told myself I'd do everything in my power to save as many people as I can. It's responsibility to do that.

He nods.

Bucky: Well, thanks for helping me.

Y/N: Of course.

(Upstate New York)

Natasha's P.O.V

After getting back to the Compound I go to see Tony. 

The three of us go to talk outside.

Tony tells me what Rhodey's condition is. He's gonna need surgery.

He clearly wants to talk about what happened in Berlin.

Natasha: Steve isn't gonna stop. If you don't either then Rhodey is gonna be the best case scenario.

Tony: You let them go.

Natasha: We played this wrong.

Tony: You let them go, Nat.

Natasha: Like I said, we played this all wrong.

Tony: Wow it must he hard for you to get rid of the double agent thing huh? It sticks in the DNA.

I glare at him.

Natasha: Are you incapable of letting go of your ego for one goddanm second?

Tony: Well, it doesn't matter because T'challa told Ross what you two did, so they're gonna come for you.

Natasha: I'm not the one that needs to watch their back.

After that I walk away and leave the Compound.

I need to get to Siberia to help Steve, Y/N and Barnes.

(Two hours later)

Tony's P.O.V

So I've just gotten some new information.

It turns out Barnes is innocent, he didn't bomb the UN.

A Sokovian soldier named Helmut Zemo bombed the UN and framed Banres.

I'm on my way to the Raft to update Ross. We need to find this guy.

My chopper lands down on the Raft.

Once I'm inside I get out of the chopper and talk with Ross.

I tell him about Zemo, but he doesn't trust me after what happened at the airport.

He takes me to where the other's are being held.

I walk in and immediately hear clapping.

Clint: The futurist is here and he knows what's best for you whether you like it or not.

I walk over to Clint's cell.

Tony: Come on, give me a break Barton. I had no idea they'd put you guys in here.

Barton spits on the floor.

Clint: Yeah, but you knew they'd put is somewhere Tony.

Tony: Yeah, but not some super-max floating prison. I mean this place is for...

Clint: Criminals? Criminals I think that's the word your looking for Tony. But you know that didn't used to mean me or Steve or Y/N or Sam or Wanda.

Tony: You broke the law, Clint. You read it, you broke it. You're all grown up, you got a wife and kids. I don't get why didn't you think of them when you chose the wrong side?

Barton comes to the cell door.

Clint: You better watch your back with this guy. There's a chance he's gonna break it! 

I then walk over to see a new guy in the next cell.

???: Hank Pym did always say you can't trust a Stark.

Tony: Sorry who are you?

I keep on walking until I reach Sam's cell and I see him facing the wall.

Sam: How's Rhodes?

Tony: We'll be flying him to Colombia medical tomorrow. So, fingers crossed. What do you need? They feed you yet?

Sam turns to face me.

Sam: You the good cop now?

I then lean on the cell door.

Tony: I'm just the guy who wants to know where Y/N and Steve went with Barnes.

Sam: Well, you better go and get a bad cop. Because you're gonna have to go Mark Fuhrman on my ass to get information outta me.

I use my watch to knock at the Raft's AV.

Tony: I just knocked the A out of their AV. We've got about forty-five seconds until they realise it's not a technical glitch.

I quickly use my watch to pull up the information that FRIDAY showed be on the chopper.

Tony: So, this was the guy that was suppose to interrogate Barnes. Clearly I made a mistake, Sam, I'm sorry I was wrong.

Sam: That's a first.

Tony: Cap and Spidey are definitely on the reservation and they're gonna need all the help they can get. Look we don't know each other that well so you don't have to...

Sam: No, no it's alright. Look I'll tell you where they are but you have to go alone and as a friend.

Tony: Easy.

Sam tells me that Y/N and Steve are heading to Siberia to stop a group of super soldiers.

So I leave to go to the chopper with Ross following me.

Ross: Stark, did he give you anything on Rogers, Barnes and Spider-Man?

Tony: Nope, he told me to go to hell. I'm going back to the Compound instead, but you can call me anytime. I'll leave you on hold as I like to watch the line blink.

I close the chopper door and take off.

Once I'm in the clear, I get into my suit and fly to Siberia.