Chapter 8

Alexander

Alexander didn't expect to feel this kind of warmth in Bella's presence and closeness. He didn't even for once wanted her to leave his sight. He knew something about her captivated her, something pulled him towards her which he found to be absolutely odd knowing he didn't much appreciate women's presence outside his sex life.

Suddenly he excused himself for a call knowing it was definitely important.
He went near the balcony to attend the call of Matteo.

"Hello boss"

"Anything urgent Matteo"

Alexander knew something was utterly wrong with the wary in Matteo's voice.

"Yes Boss.. I got the information regarding all the whereabouts about Isabella's parents"

"And."

Alexander knew that what he was going to hear next wasn't going to be what he would positively.

"Actually boss......"

As He assimilated the information he learned from Matteo , he felt as though the ground beneath him had given way. He couldn't believe his ears. He could feel the rage infuriating from every cell of his body. His beasts were roaring in his ears . His veins popped out from his neck , hands holding the phone in firm grasp , his face consumed with unrestrained fury, eyes ablaze with an intense anger that seemed to consume him . His form becoming darker and darker.

'How the fuck is that even possible'

'Are they fucking kidding me'

'Now they'll face the real devil real The Alexander Knight'

As he was fuming with anger and stormed inside the hall only to find Bella standing , no dancing on the stage as all the lights focused on her.

As He intensely observed her. He was mesmerized at the sight in front of him. There stood Bella beautifully moving her body with the beat. He watched in awe as her movement synced with music . She was looking fucking hot ,sexy and innocent at the same time.

'Fucking adorable know'
'I must say she is looking like a fucking goddess '
'Her curves ..ahhh her lips are so tempting '
'Ahhh lips , how will they look around my Coc-'

The sound of gun echoed in the room before that fucking bastard could speak shit about his wife.

"ENOUGH" He roared at the top of his lungs and took slow steps towards the bastards.

"What did you say?" He enquired calmly but everyone in this fucking hall knew about the murderous storm behind this voice.

Before they had a chance to split the shit out of their mouths. He shooted them right in their heads

One,Two,Three,Four,Five and all dead. Fucking bastards!

People moved aside to give him way to stage . He climbed the stage with burning eyes towards Isabella. She was quivering like a fragile leaf caught in a fierce winter wind , her eyes wide with terror as her hands tightly clutched her gown. His dark brown eyes piercing through her.

He grabbed her hand amd starting dragging her.

"Pl-please!" She tried to wiggle out of his hold.

"Try one more stunt and I'll kill you right here" He whispered in her ear.

Her eyes became watery but she stopped struggling . She silently sobbed trying to make her as small as she could.

He dragged her to one of the rooms of the hotel and threw her on the floor.
She began crawling backwards until her back hit the wall.