Chapter 3

Isabella was setting up the drinks in the kitchen. As per her punishment, she hasn't eaten anything since the very morning incident.

She realized the guests has arrived as the laughter echoed in the hallway. She left the kitchen right away to serve them the drinks. She spotted a couple standing in hallway, she went to serve them their drinks. That is when she discovered that they were Alxender's parents but Alexander was nowhere to be found.

As the front door opened, Alexander entered the hallway with large steps and stood next to his parents. Soon their eyes locked together.

His POV

I was shocked as hell. The same girl who had stolen my peace, my mind , body soul and spirit was standing right in front of me. My principessa , my angel.
I shamelessly roamed my eyes on her body. She was dressed in a pink off the shoulder silk dress that hugged her curves perfectly . She was exposing a little bit of the pair of her full tits while also exposing a little of her cleavage . My gaze shifted from her tiny waist to her creamy leg which was exposed by a slit in her dress that began at mid thigh. She looked absolutely breathtaking. Fuck ! This is girl is driving me fucking crazy. She's gonna become my death someday.

 She's gonna become my death someday

Her POV

As I averted my gaze to the person who entered the hall. I saw a six feet four inches approx tall dominating frame standing in at the doorway.
His murderous gaze was enough to give chills. His massive shoulders , well-defined biceps and large veiny hands with tattoos were enough to make anyone bow down before him. He was wearing a white shirt with three buttons opened revealing his bare chest and sleeves folded to the sides. Soon my eyes met his, I blinked my eyes nervously and averted my gaze. My heart was pounding in the chest as if it would explode anytime.

Author's POV

"Who is this pretty Girl" Gabriel asked looking at Isabella.

"She is the daughter of my brother Marino and his wife Alessa" Said Anotonio.

Alexander was bit confused as he thought he had heard these names previously. He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard an angelic voice which seemed music to him.

"I-Isabella O-Oliver" She replied softly.

Alexander's face automatically broke into a small smile which didn't go unnoticed by his parents. He quickly covered it beneath his expressionless face.

They heard a clicking sound of heels coming from stairs. They all snapped their heads towards the stairs where they saw Avilina and Clara descending down except the one who was completely lost in his angel.

Isabella was shocked to see Avilina's dress. It was way to much revealing leaving nothing to imagination. Avilina threw herself in Alexander's arms without caring about the surroundings.

"How are you baby" Avilina said seductively biting his earlobe.
"I am fine. Get the fuck away from me else you want me to murder you right here for touching me without permission". Alexander said gritting his teeth and removing her arms off her.

Alexander never allowed anyone to touch him without permission. Even if he fucks women but he has his own rules like taking from behind without having any face to face contact or without kissing or touching each other. He finds kissing is way to personal and only for those whom we love beyond our lives. And love is a shit which he would never do.

Avilina panicked and straightened up on her feet.
Isabella went to the kitchen as everyone moved towards the dinning table.
They settled down on chairs. Avilina sat extremely close to Alexander trying to shamelessly seduce him. She almost sat on on his lap. Alexander was beyond frustrated.

Isabella soon brought them dinner . She was quite uncomfortable because Alexander was constantly watching everything she did.

"Mia figlia, why are you standing there? Join us for dinner. Afterall you are the member of this family as well" Gabriel asked.
Isabella turned to face her uncle and aunt who were glaring at her. She hesitantly settled down on the empty chair that was situated in the middle of Alexander and Stranger's seats. Although she didn't know this new individual but she felt quite uneasy sitting next to him because of his foul, drugged up odour.

She was punished not to eat so she was playing with her spoon. Alexander kept staring at her as he was unable to focus on anything.

His POV

She was sitting next to me. She smells like heaven. Her bare leg is not helping the situation either. Only I know how much I am resisting myself not to take her right on this fucking table. Fuck! Shit junior , we need to have a cold shower today.

Author's POV

As they were blabbering about Avilina's beauty and achievements.

"What do you do for Earning Isabella?"
Gabriel interuppted them in between.

"I used t-to w-work f-for Avi-Avilina as a ma-makeup a-artist". Isabella spoke politely.

"So why not now?" Inquired Leoranzo

As soon as he asked , Isabella found a lump in her throat as the thought of what happened a year ago.

"The directors at studio complained about her saying that She was trying to seduce them to get selected as a model for the new upcoming magazine so they threw her out" Clara replied with a disgusted face.

Isabella was silently crying as she could no longer take the humiliation.

"How did you meet Stephen and When are you both getting married?" Gabriel asked in a sad tone.

Isabella immediately snapped towards their direction utterly shocked.

Before Isabella could deny this rumour, Stephen replied with a smirk on his face
"We met at the Rising Studio and fell in love."
Isabella tried to wiggle her hand out of his hold.

" And Yahh They are going to get married in three days." Anotonio replied.

She didn't dare to say to anything and kept looking at her plate.

Soon she felt a hand on her bare thigh and She abruptly jersey towards Stephen's direction who was least bothered about it. She tried to calm her breathe down.

His hand went upwards trying to touch her private region. Out of reflex, Isabella held Alexander's hand and squeezed it while keeping her gaze on Stephen's hand.

What Alexander saw filled him with rage, her so called bloody lover was lying his hands on her inappropriately.

Nobody dared to touch his possession. This useless piece of shit had the nerve to lay his fucking hands on his Bella.
He was about to get up when Isabella excused herself to bathroom to escape the situation. Immediately after that, Stephen too went to bathroom.

After locking the bathroom door behind, Isabella relaxed herself by placing her hands on her chest. Before she could respond a big hand covered her mouth.
Stephen was standing right in front of her. She made an attempt to escape his grip. Isabella was astonished when he started kissing her roughly. With her tiny fists, She attempted to hit him in his chest. She cried out in pain when he pinched her.

He began exploring her mouth with his tongue and squeezing her breasts with his hands. She felt disgusted . He began biting and sucking her neck. Isabella's eyes teared up and she cried loudly , screaming for help.

As he was about to Rip her dress off, he collapsed on the ground.