Chapter 2

"Ple-please!" The girl sobbed while backing off in the Bathroom.

"You don't understand babygirl. Let's have some fun. Let us have some taste of that little body of yours" The man said as he approached her.

"I b-beg you ,pl-please let me g-go.I didn't do an-anything". The girl stumbled into the wall and turned to face the men who were encircling her.

The men seized her hands and towered over her and stood dangerously close to her.
The girl cried out in pain and tried to wiggle her hand but the men became enraged. Their eyes filled with hunger and lust. She felt disgusted.

"You ungrateful bitch, it appears that you dislike civility. Let's go a hard way"

The other man began sucking hard on her neck while the first man began to violently kiss her lips. The third one began to take off her and his clothes.
Within seconds , She stood naked in front of them and was a sobbing mess , no energy left to defend herself.

Without any mercy, they destroyed her , broke her and ultimately stole her sanity. They arrived one by one to sexually assault her ,abuse her and pleasure themselves.

The unfortunate girl collapsed on the ground senseless .The bastards however were still unsatisfied and again made their way in her direction.

"Ohhh Sweetheart, You know we got addicted to you .Let's go for one more round. Another option is to make you our personal slut or whore so that we may enjoy ourselves all night long" They move on close proximity to her.

"N-No !N-No! N-No ....pl-please"

"Isabella!" Clara Oliver ,Isabella's aunt exclaimed in rage filled voice.

Isabella who was uncomfortably cuddling on the bed, tears rolling her eyes immediately stood up from bed. She observed her surroundings and sighed in relief and murmured "Another Nightmare".

She hurriedly jumped out of her bed and descended downstairs.
As she descended, she saw her aunt receiving a beautician visit.Being warned not to look up when speaking to them , she lowered her gaze. Whenever they were anxious or needed to vent their rage ,they always beat her until she looses consciousness. They would use her as a stress reliever more like a punching bag.

"You slut! How long will it take you to get here? Come quickly, I don't have a fucking whole day for you". Clara Shouted.

Isabella moved slowly towards Clara while keeping her gaze down because she was terrified beyond belief.

Isabella winced in pain as Clara grabbed a handful of her hair and said

"You ugly Brat! Let me inform you that we will be hosting some significant guest today. Therefore You would fucking obey in their presence and don't you fucking dare to whore around Alexander or any other men since you very well know the consequences. Now take your lazy ass to market and bring the groceries for tonight's dinner and I don't want any mistakes at all . I could murder you in their presence in fractions of seconds "
Clara jersey her away from her hair and making her fall down on her bump. She hissed in pain.

"Why! W-why m-me ! Wh-What did I d-do! M-Mom I wish I di-died with y-you!" She said between her hiccups.

Her parents passed away when she was five as told by her uncle Anotonio Oliver .While attempting to save her , they died in a car accident. Everyone now believes that she was a curse for the adorable couple. Her life turned into a horrible hell starting from that day.

Nobody ever comforted her, hugged her or loved her . She turned into a timid kitten who obediently obeys everyone. She is so innocent , pure and naive that anyone could manipulate her. She is ignorant of the harsh outer world.

She carefully rose from the floor as she stroked her hair to ease her pain. She moved towards market place. While she was shopping for dinner she noticed an elderly women crossing the road with deliberate pace as a car sped up to meet her.
Looking at the seen in front of her, Isabella became frightened . She quickly tossed the items out of her hands and hurried to the women and stood in front of her, her palms in front of the car to stop it . She waited for the car to hit her while closing her eyes tightly. But It never happened. She slowly opened her eyes noticing that the car stood right in front of her.

She thanked God and went back to assist the women in crossing the road. The women blessed her and said
"Thank you dear" after reaching the other side of the road.

Isabella was overjoyed since she felt she had been able to help someone. She was on cloud nine ,singing and dancing carelessly , forgetting all of her pain as she made her way back to her house.

She had no idea what was waiting for her at the house, did she?

She ultimately arrived at home after a long walk. One of the maids answered her door as Isabella gently knocked on the gate. She entered but she stopped in her tracks as she heard her uncle's voice

"Did you bring the stuff we asked for"

When Isabella realized she threw the items along side the road while running to help that women , she let out a loud gasp, she mentally slapped herself for making such a foolish mistake.

"I a-am so-sorry S-sir. I fo-forget to brin-g the st-stuff" Isabella said in a soft voice not forgetting to keep her eyes down .

Anotonio took long strides towards her.
Before Isabella could turn around , Clara grabbed her arm firmly and dragged her to her side,asking sure to bruise her arm in the process.

"You bitch!"

Isabella was immediately hit on the face, causing her to fall on the ground . She sobbed in pain. Clara forced her to rise up by pulling her by throat. Isabella struggled to breathe and tried to take her hands off.

"Pl-please! Pl-pleaee!" Isabella cried in between her sobs.

"You worthless crap! Now tell me where the fuck did you spend the money " Shouted Clara.

"Now get the fuck out of my sight! "

"I a-am so-sorry Ma-Mam" Isabella murmured before running to her room.

Isabella was quite frightened. She stood on her feet and left the place immediately.
She shut the door behind her .To relieve her pain , she crawled onto the bed and curled up in foetus position. She cried hard.

Once again , her heart broke into million pieces . Her hope for each new day was gradually fading away . She dozed off while sobbing in silence.

After spending five hours in cleaning and dusting the whole mansion , she made arrangements for the dinner as her punishment .
She was finally done and completely exhausted . She walked to her Cousin Avilina's room. She gently tapped the door.
"Come in" the voice came from inside.
She walked inside the room

"Mam, S-Sir sent m-me here"

"Yes , come on start doing my makeup" Commanded Avilina who was seated in front of the mirror.

Isabella was considerably a superb makeup artist . Isabella worked as Avilian's makeup artist two years back until some incident changed her life.
Isabella did her work

"You are such an unlucky girl. You know that you are the reason of your parents death. You know what you should have died with them . You are a worthless piece of filth that no one will ever adore. You will eventually be thrown out of this house as well" mocked Avilina.

Isabella struggled to contain her emotions. Her face was covered in tears. She hurriedly brushed her tears away and carried her work.

She soon finished her task and went back to her room to get ready for the dinner.

Little did she know what the dinner hold for her tonight ?