Chapter 7

Alexander

As she walked down the aisle, her radiance was like a heavenly gift. Her graceful steps seemed to capture the very essence of beauty itself.Her gown was adored with delicate lace and shimmering pearls which added to her natural elegance. Holy shit! Every men in this hall was eye-fucking her whether married or not. Alexander clenched his fist ,controlling his anger not to put bullet in their fucking heads, not to rip their souls apart for having any thoughts about his wife . Bella screamed innocence , her heat radiating the air with coziness .As soon as she stood in front of him, Alexander fought the lump in his throat. For the first time ever in his life he couldn't think straight. She looked like a goddess in her white gown. She looked like a magic , a shine making everyone in this bloody hall look at her in awe. Her innocent eyes calmed the beast raging inside him .It felt like he was sinking into her sinking in her beauty. Shit! buddy calm down,Now she is ours. Soon we will be inside her.

Isabella

As soon as She approached him, She felt so dominated in his person that she couldn't withstand his gaze. His dark, domineering aura was quite terrifying. His thick black hair , Sharp jawline with high cheekbones , vein popping out from one side of his neck , straight and stern face and hazel dark brown eyes boring into her and tall muscular body screamed nothing but power and authority. His domineering form demanding attention and superiority. The way he kept his hands in his pockets challenged people to go against him and find the consequences.

She for the first time observed him closely under her veil. It felt as if everything came to halt , time stopped and the only thing moving was her heart pounding in her chest. As soon as her eyes met his gaze, she averted them as she couldn't bear to look into those intimidatingly dark orbs.

Soon the priest recited the vows.

"Do you Alexander Knight take Isabella Oliver as your lawful wife. Do you promise to love her,honor her and respect her in joy and in sorrow ,in health and in sickness, for all the days of your life."

"I do" Alexander said without any delay and so much confident as if he had been waiting for this day to come soon.

"Do you Isabella Oliver take Alexander Knight as your lawful husband.Do you promise to love him,honor him and respect him in joy and in sorrow ,in health and in sickness, for all the days of your life."

Isabella was treambling due to her nervousness. Her voice dumped her. She was unable to put words together . The only voice she could hear was the racing of her heart and her mind screaming thousand questions to her.
But what happened next made her utterly shocked.
Alexander held her small , soft hand in his large rough veiny hand. He showed her those dark brown beautiful eyes of him , she found them getting softened at her and assured her to say the vows.
She took a deep breath and said
"I-I d-do"
"So I announce you as lawfull husband and wife.You may kiss the bride."

Isabella was unsure what was going to happen next. She was never kissed by anyone so she doesn't know what to do. She never felt anyone's love so she never knew what it felt like to be kissed by someone and this someone being None other than the ruthless Alexander Knight . She resisted herself from fainting at his intimidatingly power.

Alexander took a step forward and moved her veil. He looked down at her while Isabella kept her gaze at his chest. He leaned down and placed a soft and gentle kiss at the side of her mouth. Isabella felt so warm that she closed her eyes , melting in his touch. As his lips touched her, her legs felt weak and body trembling at his gentleness. Her legs weaken , hands shaken and her body heating up sending shivers down her spine to her core. She breathed heavily to calm herself down.

He took a step back and again repositioned himself in his dominating form.

Soon the crowd starting applauding, cheering their glasses in air in celebration .