Logan and Michael

Start from the beginning

"Sir, it isn't working." The gruff voice of a soldier resonated through the air.

"Oh no, I didn't notice that! Of course it isn't fucking working. Get me another dose!"

"No! Get away from me!" My screams were almost deafeningly shrill.

I swung out with my arms and one of my hands came free. I hit my captor and came fully loose. 

I ran. Naturally.

"Get her! If you lose her and I have to start running I will rip out your throats!" He roared behind me.

I didn't look back only put one foot in front of the other. As I reached the forest border, I noticed how late it really was. The moon was already a steady white orb in the sky, lighting up parts of the overgrown forest floor. Exposing some but not all of the tree roots that were haphazardly growing all over the place. I used that light to speed up even more, I ran quick and far and I thought that I would be able to get away and somehow find Damaine. Which I knew was close to impossible. I didn't have a clue as to where I was, but I didn't stop running.

Well, tried to keep going. It's a bit hard to run when you're tackled to the ground.

I was shocked, how did they catch up so quickly?

Arms encircled my waist, but they felt warm and comforting. They felt loving.

Wind suddenly sped by me and a soft beating soft filled the air. My feet were no longer touching earth, instead the floated in midair. I gasped and the hands tightened around my middle, then they suddenly shifted so that I was bridal style in their arms.

"Don't worry, you are safe now. I wish to bring you no harm. You know you are lucky I got you when I did, a few more seconds and that vampire would have started coming after you."

"Who and what are you?" I glanced over his shoulder and saw the most magnificent black wings protruding from his shoulders. They were huge! The feathers looked as soft as the clouds in the sky on a warm sunny day, they way they were interlaced created a pattern of sorts.

"Okay, never mind the what. Who are you?"

He grinned. "Well, just so we're clear I am a fallen angel and my name is Logan."

"Logan. Okay, Logan why did you... um save me, I guess?"

"Because you are important."

--Michael--

(A/N: The guy that held Miri just now. The one that yelled: If you lose her and I have to start running I will rip out your throats!) :)

"Michael, I need you to go and fetch Miriska, those other idiots will most likely let her get away."

"Yes, sir." I left the room. Alix better do his job, I am not in the mood for running tonight.

Seven minutes and 24 seconds later I arrived at her hiding place - along with five extra soldiers - which was easy to find if you had a mutt on your side. We were all dressed in military black uniforms.

"-tracking me Miriska, he's taken me. I'm fighting it but I'm struggling, he's- he's strong Miri. He's in my head, I can feel him inside me. I'm sorry, so sorry."

A girl's soft voice flowed into the coming night. "What do you mean?"

"He's close; he's plans are finally falling into place."

I chuckled to myself, he was a fighter that one. Alix sat up pulling Miriska with him and I took the chance to grab her.

I smirked at Alix. "Master will be pleased. Well done, soldier. Though he might not like that last bit. You know he doesn't like it when you fight it and disobey."