Chapter Twenty Two: Chaos

Gracie had barely spent any time in the Love Room, but she couldn't forget the moment her eyes fell on the fountain in the center of the room. It was white stone with a pearly liquid continuously flowering from a cherub's vase into the pool. This wasn't just Amortentia. She squirmed in Sebastian's lap as the smell began to cloud her senses. This was a very powerful love potion.

    The other men were already drinking it, consumed by lust the very scent the drink had to offer. Sebastian reached for the drink and her hand flew to his wrist.

    He stilled, "What is it?"

    Gracie turned her head to reply to him, when her eyes met someone's across the room. She knew this one. His short, red-brown hair and the dull look in his eyes. It had been one of the men chasing her that night from her flat. Gracie could recall the memory in perfect quality, the way he'd looked down the dead end briefly, and didn't see her, so he ran down the opposite way. Sebastian stared down at her curiously before following her line of sight.

    A quiet scoff escaped him, "Pay no mind to him. He's fought in the Rebellion for a year or two now, but never on the front lines. He's too useless for that. Manages one of the stock rooms that Natty used to work in." She looked up, ignoring the beating of her heart when she was only a few inches away from his lips. The overwhelming love potion was in her system, making her rub her thighs together. A dark look flashed across Sebastian's face. "Shortcake, you need to stop moving around so much."

    "I can't." She squirmed one last time before Sebastian's hands dug into her hips and it released a soft, breathy moan from her lips. Her eyebrows drew together, "Sebastian, someone sent a potent form of Amortentia to the table. One specifically from the Love Room. I think it was him. Look how he's staring at us."

    Realization dawned on him. "You inhaled it?" She nodded, her eyes drifting down to his lips, "I'm going to fucking kill him if he thinks this is a joke."

    "Sebastian, there's something else..." She placed her hands on his chest, causing his scowl to deepen. "He was there that night. Outside my flat when Rookwood used the Cruciatus Curse on me."

    If his eyes were dark before, they were nearly black now. Gracie was beginning to ride the high as her mind got hazier. Her hand came up, giving in to her deepest wishes with no hesitation. Her fingers slid into his hair. It was softer than she imagined it to be. He grabbed her hand, stopping her almost immediately, and let it fall to her side. Gracie shifted in his lap, needing some sort of relief for the throbbing sensation between her legs.

    She needed him. Now.

    Sebastian clenched his jaw, staring down at the man while he was clearly trying to ignore her ministrations on his lap. Worry not, Gracie was quite confident that she'd aroused him. She could feel it.

    His voice sharp and bridled with barely concealed rage.  "Prewett's dying tonight."

Twenty Two: Chaos - Sebastian's POV

    Occlude.

    Occlude.

    Occlude.

    Sebastian focused on the issue at hand and not the very embodiment of temptation squirming on his lap. He was already half hard and with his cock between her arse cheeks, it was about to be very difficult to walk with a prominent boner.

    Occlude.

    Remember that this is Prewett's doing. Her lust for you isn't natural. It isn't real. That snapped him out of his delusion and he was able to stand up, letting Gracie slide down his body. She didn't move away as she normally would have. Should have.