Chapter 108: The Time is nearing II [Road to the Incident Arc]

Start from the beginning

Amelia (Whispering): W-What does she mean by that?

??? (Girl): In about a month, that boy will be in a grave and that will put the Ivanov family's moral on a low point, while he gets what he wants.

Harley: Where is that?

??? (Girl): At the back of the school he studies at, the same one as Lubo and Amelia's.

Issy and Amelia were surprised, a month from now her brother may be endagered, but yet again what will happen next she decides to not tell her brother thinking he could handle it somehow.

??? (Girl): Of course, you will help our recruit as you will stand by on the school roof and if you see our recruit struggle against Lubo. Since we know you can also store a copied manifestation on a clipboard inside your head. You will use the manifestation known as Energy Manipulation and drain Lubo's life force by little the more he advances.

Harley: I see, but what if it fails?

??? (Boy): This plan is perfect, even if someone like Willow comes, you can just do the same you gonna do to Lubo, but on an extreme level, we'd win this.

Soon these 3 go their way and Amelia and Issy also go running as fast as possible thinking about it, despite all this, they did decided to confront Harley, few minutes later and Harley stopped as she noticed Issy.

Issy: Harley, hey!

Harley: Oh hey girls, what's up?

Issy: Well, have you found any criminals yet?

Harley: No, sorry.

Harley was feeling odd, weren't Issy and Amelia always sticking together or was that just something in class sot he class thinks that? Yet she doesn't suspect it, she knew something was wrong here.

Harley walks closer to Issy, preparing the energy manipulation she copied a while ago, but it was too late as she got hit on the back of her neck and got knocked out by Amelia.

Issy: Great hit, but I could swear she was gonna use her manifestation...

Amelia: Come on, she may have gotten faster, but not fast enough.

Issy: Well then, let us drag her away for now back at her house and well ask your brother's classmate to change her ways with hypnosis.

Amelia: Great plan.

They both grabbed her and begin to walk away from the scene...

1 month and 2 weeks before the Vidin Incident, A boy named Bobby attempts to take control of Lubo and make him lose control over his emotions, but it fails...

Name: Bobby Bobov

Age: 11

Information: A classmate of Lubo and Vladislav who seems to be more of a bully then Vladimir ever was. He is also annoying as it seems by the description.

Manifestation: Control ~ Limited Access

Manifestation: A more limited version to the all powerful control manifestation allowing the user to control those who are weaker minded, but also has a 1/5 chance to force someone to go into berserk state, the drawback depends on how mentally strong the user is and the limits are that they cannot control everyone, use way more stamina then they should and being weaker physically when successfully controlling someone.

Bobby held his fist up.

Bobby: I don't know what your game is, you manifestationless freak!

Lubo: I mean, it seems like you really are falling behind the rest of the class.

Bobby: What was that-?

Then Lubo ran and punched Bobby in the chest and then does an uppercut and then forces him down on the ground with a kick as he backs away from Bobby.

Lubo: I know you are controlling someone else at the moment, obviously you are limited to 3 people per control and you control 1 of the 3 folk in our class to do their part of a plan they never agreed to, obviously. With that if you control 3 people, you are physically weaker, strength, endurance and speed.

Bobby: H-How do you know?!

Bobby was shocked, yet again just a minor issue for him turned into a massive problem as he now couldn't do much.

Lubo: You know, you bully the weak and yet eventually they become stronger then you, sure I may have lost to Vladimir once, but I'll win eventually. Victory doesn't always happen to those who are the strongest, even the weaker ones can win if they just put their mind to it.

Lubo gets into a fighting position, Bobby was pissed off and took his fighting position and both ran against one another clashing, but that was short cause Lubo then makes a quick work of Bobby by barraging him for 3 seconds and then knocking him out with a hit on the back and then Lubo sighs as he walks away.

Lubo (Thinking to himself): Bobby is faster at speed yes, but his reaction time is horrible which gave me an edge over him, luckly  knocking him out doesn't take away his control over the one he controls, but makes it slightly weaker.

He continued walking away a little disappointed, but he did steal something from Bobby, a letter meant for Maria and he holds it as he pulls it up to read it.

[ "Maria, I'm sorry, but I have something to confess, I... I love you, please, I will treat you well compared to that idiot, I will cherish every moment and I will be loyal to you, my confession should not be ignored, please... GIve me a letter once you've read it."  ]

Lubo was surprised, Bobby actually has written a good letter. He does recall Amelia explaining how such young love feels and it could be for the worse or for the better depending the 2 people who are in love or something so he puts the letter away, he did not wanna rip it apart, he did respect Bobby's determination to try and ask her out and continued on his way.

As the duo watched...

??? (Girl): So, this is the powerful Bobby huh?

??? (Boy): Well the reincaration of a famous man who used his control powers to stop a huge war yes, that is him. The bloodline really led to this brat.

??? (Girl): So, was this also part of your plan?

??? (Boy): Yeah it was, I knew he was writing a letter about something, with that letter gone, it could've been important and his defeat by Ivanov just makes our jbo easier to deal with these brats from Vidin.

He sighs as he looked away from her eyes.

??? (Boy): The legendary manifestation that allows you to be a god could manifest here, that is what fate has told me once I've reached the temple hidden in the jungle... Better kill them all and ruin the city and make a name of ourselves then risking to have them awake.

End of Chapter