We Do A Lot Of Things That We Probably Shouldn't Do

Isabel led Opal deeper into camp. A short while later, they arrived at a cave. It was covered by a sheet and inside the walls were covered in paintings. "You know, I feel like I would really get along with your Oracle. We seem to have some of the same ideas."

"Yeah," Isabel agreed, "I think you and Rachel would be great friends. She's definitely a lot better than our last Oracle; that was just a hippie mummy in the Big House attic."

Opal decided not to ask. "Is it okay for me to paint over this stuff? I mean some of it looks important." She moved over to the wall and ran her hand along a painting of a shining man.

Isabel looked at the mural of Apollo that Opal was referring to. "Well... we tend to do a lot of things that we probably shouldn't," she said after a moment. "Besides, I think my father's ego could stand to be knocked down a few pegs."

Opal shrugged. "Well, if you're sure..." She picked up one of the paintbrushes off the ground. "Now out so I can focus."

Opal closed her eyes, not really caring if Isabel left or not. A vision she had been fighting for the last few minutes surfaced. Two boys and a figure in shadow. Eyes still closed, she began to paint.