...Well That Got Depressing

The blond boy wearing the bright colors reminded her of Magnus. Enjoying the little things, eager to lend a hand (to an extent) and absolutely smitten with his boyfriend.

While the boy, Will she thought he had been called, worked on her injuries, a boy with dark hair and a skull ring came in and watched. It wasn't obvious, but both boys seemed to be aware of each other's every move.

"Are the two of you dating?" Abigail blurted.
The healer boy blushed, while the dark-haired boy got upset. "What makes you think that?!" He snarled, grabbing for a sword at his waist.

"Nothing." Maybe it was a touchy subject? Maybe neither of them were quite sure what they were doing? "You just remind me of a couple I knew back home. They were complete opposites in a lot of ways, but Magnus and Alec were perfect for each other. If you aren't dating, maybe you should." She suggested.
"See Neeks, even the other-worlders can see it. No one cares." Will insisted.

The lovely conversation was interrupted by Katie and the others coming in. "Hi. I don't think I introduced myself. I'm Abigail Herondale. My friends also call me Abby."

"Hi Abby, I'm Isabel Wonders." Isabel introduced herself. "How're you feeling?"

"Loads better. Thanks for asking. Will's much more effective than iratzes, more manageable than the Silent Brothers, and much cheaper than Magnus." Abigail laughed. "I don't think I know everyone else's names though."

"I'm Ariana Elric. I go by Ari to minimize the confusion." The girl with a blond ponytail said.

"I'm the other Ariana, Ariana Tempest. Just Ariana works." The brunette said.

"I'm Kiara Refana. Nice to meet you." The girl with the gold eyes said.

"I'm Sati Kirigaya. Satrina is my game name." A young girl with black hair said.

"Game name? You mean those things that Siman always used to play? Ah what's the name?" Abigail puzzled. "I think it was... Halo?"

"Oh, that game hasn't been played in decades. VRMMO-RPG's are much more popular now. But yes, that general concept." Sati answered.

"Did you intentionally name yourself after the mother of demons?" Abigail asked.

"Uh, no" Sati replied nervously. Something about the way this new girl was asking put her off. "I guess not." Abby mused. "You probably weren't taught." She shook her head and turned to Gili. "And you are..."

Gili had just followed the horde of other-worlders as they'd walked by. For the most part they got along since they could connect over the fact that they'd been randomly teleported to another world although he seemed to be the only one from a non magic world. Everyone else's world seemed to have either some fancy high-tech, magic or science of some kind. Gili was just a little Irish, "I'm Gili! Gili Feagan." He answered, his Irish lilt even more pronounced than usual on his last name, "I'm afraid I missed your name, I just kinda followed the horde of people."

"Abby. Abigail Herondale" She answered.

"Nice to meet you Abby!" He held out his hand for a handshake. Abigail took his hand and shook it. "If you're wondering how I got here, my friend Clary was trying to Portal me to the Institute. I guess something went wrong and I ended up here instead. Well, more accurately, outside of Katie's house."

"Well that makes at least two times where a portal was intentionally created, but then there are the instances where people were just walking somewhere and ended up here." Isabel noted. "We really need to figure this out. You can't just stay here for the rest of your lives."

Darravalgareovean and Gili nodded although they didn't have any ideas.

"Are you sure we can't stay here?" Sati asked quietly. Unfortunately it was dead silent, so her words came out louder than expected. She could feel everyone's eyes on her, so she hurried to say something else. "I mean, I'm just as anxious to get home as the rest of you. My brother and sister and all my friends are probably worried about me."

"Same. Jocelyn, Kat and Liam are probably wondering where I disappeared to." Ariana commented. "And Gili, don't you have that girl of your's who might be freaking out?"

"I'm really worried about Maeve. I want to go home just as much as the next person, but I haven't got the foggiest idea of what to do!" Gili's forehead creased in worry, "I didn't even have any of this crazy magic or technology from my home. Just Irish fae, though I'd never seen one, or very much evidence of one. They're mostly legends, though brownies and boggarts or pixies might be a touch real I suspect... Either way not enough for me to know how to do anything about something this big."

"It's okay, Gili." Katie consoled. "We'll find a way to get all of you home." She gave a puzzled look to the other other-worlders. "Why aren't you saying anything?" she asked. "Is everything all right?"
"Well..." Ari admitted. "This isn't the first time I've gone missing without telling anyone. I am worried about my brothers, but they probably won't be too worried for another month."
"Similar story." Abby said. "Where I'm from, it isn't uncommon for Shadowhunters to die or go missing. I imagine Clary, Isabelle, Alec and Jace will keep looking for me for a while, but eventually they may have to face the fact that I could be dead."
"Yeah. Jujutsu sorcerers are usually shorthanded and death is common. When a body isn't found it is often considered a blessing when a curse is involved." Kiara chimed in.

Darravalgareovean just shrugged like it didn't matter either way to him, "I am a lone high elf. I could be gone for a thousand years and no one would suspect anything until then." He was just happy to be somewhere new and learning, though he supposed he'd want to get home eventually.

Just then, Will finished his treatment of Abby. "All done. Now don't do anything too strenuous for 24 hours. Doctor's orders."
"Yes Brother Will." Abby said, the sarcasm plain in her voice.

"Like the rest of the other-worlders, you can stay in Cabin Eleven until we are able to get you home. Be careful though. I don't know what you know about the god Hermes, but just know that demigods are very similar to their parents in some respects. Keep an eye on your stuff." Katie warned.

Darravalgareovean gave a nod in agreement, his hand subtly drifting towards his pocket, likely remembering when someone had attempted to steal whatever he had in there.

"All right, can we go now? I want to train a little more." Sati asked as she moved to leave. Kiara watched her go. She wondered what had happened in that girl's life that she'd rather stay in a place filled with total strangers than go back to her home.

"I'm off too." Kiara said. Her own training had become quite cumbersome since coming here.