➣ Chapter 34 (M)

☆━━━☆ Make me yours ☆━━━☆

The hyungs left in the afternoon. They had lunch together and then played some game which was lots of fun if you ask Jungkook. Judging from their expression everyone had fun and thanked him before going for arranging this get together , ofcourese with a promise that they will do this again whenever they got the chance.

Even if they all met for the first time they have already kind of formed a sweet bond with each other . They all had fit in like a missing puzzle in life each other's life .
.
.
Once everyone left Taehyung collected all the dishes and went to the sink . Even though they have started living together for just a week but they have already kind of divided their own assigned chores in the house . Like most of the timeJungkook is the one who cooks , the other times when he is too tired to cook, Taehyung spoils him with takeout food. And Taehyung is the official dishwasher of the house as Jungkook has called him jokingly several times .

And so now when Jungkook has gone to freshen up , he is taking care of the dishes . But you see he is in a hurry . Ever since that incident in the kitchen all he wanted is to have the younger all to himself but that seemed to be impossible in the presence of the other four persons in the house .

The fire that has ignited in him earlier seem to be growing into a pit of fire as he think more and more about what could have happen if they were all alone . He can't wait finish the dishes , the bedroom is calling him .

By the time he finished up cleaning and got inside their bedroom Jungkook is already out of the shower in his bathrobe , sitting infront of the dressing table . Apparently he is too invested in his skincare routine to notice his presence which definitely made him sulk a little not getting the attention he was expecting from the younger .

But you see he can't sulk for much longer as his eyes trailed along Jungkook's hands which is applying lotion on his exposed legs , making his thoughts going haywire at the sight .

Jungkook must have sensed his piercing gaze at some point but being the absolute tease he is , he didn't made any effort to recognize the his presence rather his movement turned a little sensual as his hands started to linger on his thighs a little longer than needed .

He can't see Taehyung's face but he can totally imagine the other wetting his lips staring at his thigh like he has done several times ever since they started to live together . Taehyung may think he hasn't notice his love for his thick thighs but Jungkook is not as ignorant as he appears sometimes.

All Taehyung can do is stay freezed in his spot as he watched Jungkook finishing up his routine .

Finally came the moment when the younger decided to look up and their eyes met through the mirror . A sultry smirk played on the older's face as he stepped closer towards the younger man. The steps are slow but controlling knowing very well how it is effecting the other who is already getting impatient with his each agonizing slow step.