➣ Chapter 22

☆━━━☆ Cookies ☆━━━☆

        ☆━━━☆ Cookies ☆━━━☆

They were so lost in each other's presence they didn't noticed when the sun started to set .The moment felt surrel looking at the setting sun while clutching on each other's arms . It felt like a new beginning a new chapter for both of them .

By the time they have returned to Taehyung's grandparent's house it's already dark outside and they needed to leave for seoul soon. Taehyung's grandma made them some dinner before they leave and filled them with lots of kisses and best wishes for their future . Taehyung couldn't contain his happiness when his grandpa took him to the side and told him to take care of Jungkook saying the boy is a perfect match for him.

On their way back home , Jungkook found himself staring at the older's side profile while his mind drifted back to the kiss they have shared under the open sky .

Taehyung must have sensed his gaze as he looked back catching the younger in the act who turned his slowly reddening face to the other side while biting his lips to stop the shy smile from breaking out .

They remained sillent throughout the journey as both were at that point too tired to start a conversation only occasionally stealing glances at each other .

When Taehyung stopped the car infront of the younger's house Jungkook is already looking at him with a different glimmer in his eyes . One must confuse it with longing but Taehyung didn't paid much mind in it as he really doesn't want to get his hopes high when the younger hasn't even said anything about how he feels about him.

"We're here" he announced unlocking the car . But none of them moved , staring at each other's face as if conversing through the sillence.

"Let me help you with the luggage" Taehyung said at last breaking the prolonged sillence.  Jungkook didn't protested he just nodded his head . They both got out of the car as Taehyung took out the luggage from back , carrying them towards the front door , Jungkook trailing after him.

After placing all the bags near the doorstep Taehyung turned around to face the younger who is already looking at him .

"So see you tomorrow ?" Taehyung asked .

"See you tomorrow" Jungkook replied with a small smile . Taehyung nodded as if waiting for the other to say something but when the younger didn't moved he forced a smile and made his way to his car . He was about to get inside when he was called from behind ,

"Wait hyung" Jungkook called with much hesitancy in his voice .

"Yes ?" Taehyung urged , turning back to face him .

"Umm..uh well" Jungkook stuttered as he made his way towards the older who is now looking at him expectantly. With a final intake of breath he came to stop infront of the older .

"Jungkook? You need any....." Taehyung felt his voice got stuck in his throat as the younger got closer to his face and before he can comprehend what's happening he felt a soft pair of lips being planted on his cheeks .