➣ Chapter 18

☆━━☆ Over Protective ☆━━☆

Jungkook woke up quite early despite going to bed late last night . Taehyung as he promised, helped him to understand the whole thing better. They had sat on the balcony of what currently is Jungkook's room and talked about it all. And if Jungkook's crush secretly grew a little more seeing the older bathing in the moonlight looking so warm and domestic in his t-shirt and sweatpants, then no one has to know .

The exhibition starts at the afternoon after which they will have a party so for the morning they are both free . He got up from bed and the first thing he did is to go out in the balcony and take a gulf of the fresh morning air while enjoying the soft breeze that is messing with his hairs. It was around that moment when someone knocked on his door , he turned around to find the CEO standing there in a new pair or white shirt and sweatpants with two cups in his hands . He looks like such a perfect boyfriend material that it made Jungkook let out a dreamy sigh at the sight .

"Good morning" and Jungkook's brain short-circuited at the deep baritone voice that sounded even deeper in the morning. And even if his cheeks started to heat up he blamed it on the slight cold weather .

"Morning" jungkook cleared his throat when his voice sounded extra high pitched as he watched the older slowly closing the distance between them .

"I figured you might like some coffee before the day starts so... here" the older said extending one of the cups to his direction and Jungkook is careful when he accepted the cup to not to touch the older's hand accidentally as it might not be good for his poor heart .

"Thanks" Jungkook replied with a gentle smile.

"What's that ?" he asked curiously looking at the older's cup as the beverage looks different than his own .

"Oh this !" Taehyung exclaimed and added further "since I don't drink coffee so ma made this special tea for me" And once again Jungkook noticed how Taehyung calls his grandma , ma which is usually what people use to call their mom . As if Taehyung read his mind he replied ,

"You must be wondering why I call her ma and why not grandma or the other similar names ?" There's a soft smile playing in his face and not any sign of annoyance or irritation when he replied .

"That's because she is the one who brought me up . She was the mother figure I had the whole time in my childhood and even after that. And so naturally I started to call her ma since my actual mom was too busy to notice me" Taehyung replied , with a chuckle at the end , that has a bitter tone in it jungkook noticed. Jungkook wanted to ask what happened to her but he reconsidered it as that might be a little personal.

"Anyways we need to leave early because of obvious reasons . We need to supervise the venue as well. So be ready by 12 " Taehyung informed and added later before leaving the room "Also , wear something warm it might get a bit chilly later tonight ."
.
.
.
.
It was later in the afternoon when taehyung knocked again on his door to tell him he will be waiting outside in his car . Jungkook hurriedly put on a thin jacket on top of his dress shirt and checked his outfit one last time , on second thought he applied the lip balm once more before leaving the room.