➣ Chapter 26

☆━━━☆ Stargazing ☆━━━☆

Jungkook clutched harder on Taera's hand as they waited for the man to announce the name .

"And.... we have all decided that the person who will get the job is ....... Mr. Jeon Jungkook.  Congratulations."

Jungkook remained frozen as he heard his name being called , his brain stopped working for a moment . He could hear people around him cheering , he felt Taera squeezing his hands but his eyes , they desperately moved from one person to other until they landed on the person he is looking for . There he is , the man whom he wants to see , looking at him with a smile while his glistening with pride for him .

All the sound of clapping around him turned into white noise as he looked at the man with question in his eyes , as if urging the other to confirm what he just heard which the older gladly did , nodding with a proud smile only meant for him to see .

Did he really got the job , his dream job ... It's Taera who brought him out of the trance he was in .

"You did it Jungkookie". She cheered pulling him into a side hug and Jungkook melted in her embrace trying his best not to burst out in tears right there .

He composed himself a little bit as one by one people came to congratulate him , most of them he has never seen or talked to but they all seemed sweet and warm .

Soon Namjoon too came with a packet in his hands .

"Congratulations again Jungkook.Jin hyung specially made this for you , he couldn't come but he sent me as his messenger". Namjoon chuckled handling the packet to Jungkook who accepted it with a huge smile .

"Oh! I guess my brother has something to say too" Namjoon smirked making way for the CEO to come and Greet him .

Not caring about the teasing Taehyung came to stand infront of the younger with his professional cold face ,

"Congratulations Mr. Jeon" He forwarded his hands for the younger to take .

"Thank you Mr. Kim" Jungkook bowed before accepting the hand , acting quite like the professional.

"You start tomorrow remember ?"

"I do Mr. Kim" Jungkook nodded looking down at his hand when the older man let go of his tight grip , only to find a small piece of paper in his hand. He raised his brows questioningly but the CEO shrugged as if he doesn't know what it is about . So Jungkook didn't pressed further he put it in his pocket and waited for the right time to open it .

And almost after 10 minutes later he found the perfect opportunity when finally people stopped coming towards him , he excused himself from Taera and slipped inside the restroom . With loud beating heart he opned the piece of paper where in neat handwriting it is written ,