➣ Chapter 31

☆━━━☆ My Boyfriend ☆━━━☆

Jimin sighed for ninth time in the span of few minutes , successful grabbing his boyfriend's attention

"What's wrong ?" the man asked making him shake his head in a moment of panick.

"Nah . Nothing just checking on Jungkook" he replied pointing at his phone .

"Oh! is he not picking up ?" Yoongi asked focusing back on the road .

"No!" Jimin sighed anxiously , his thumb hovering over the message icon .

Well he certainly didn't realized the moment of slip in his expression would bring him into this new trouble .
.
.
.
Yoongi and him are in a long distance relationship now and so naturally they don't get to see each other quite often . So when he got a break from his job he headed straight to Busan to meet the older man and after a week long vacation today is the day he is returning back to seoul but seeing the dim expression of his Yoongi offered to drive him back and spend the night in their house as God knows when they will be able meet again .

At first Jimin was over the moon but then he remembered that Jungkook has told him last night that Taehyung is coming over today . But that's not the problem , the problem is that Jungkook hasn't yet told Yoongi about his new boyfriend . Considering their status and Yoongi's over- protective nature towards the younger Jimin has supported his decision .

But now he seriously doesn't know how he would manage everything as Jungkook isn't picking up his calls neither responding to his texts.

"Is there something bother you ?" Yoongi finally asked noticing the troubled expression on his face . Only if he knew!!

"No it's just I..I'll miss you" he blurted out locking his phone screen .

"Oh!" Yoongi chuckled before forwarding his left hand to pat on his head affectionately.

"I'll miss you too lill one . And don't worry I'm not leaving until tomorrow so we still have time together ". Yoongi flashed an adorable gummy smile receiving a nervous one from him .

Why the fuck is Jungkook ignoring his calls!!! Jimin wondered while at the same time his mind ran through a millions of ideas about how to save his best friend's ass .
.
.
.
Taehyung stirred awake as he felt the pillow under him move .

"Mmhh" he groaned snuggling closer to the warmth . Why does the pillow smells so sweet all of a sudden just like ..... like his Jungkook ? Taehyung opened his droopy eyes as the thought registered in his brain . "Wait what??!!!" he lifted his head only to find the younger boy sleeping peacefully with his head placed on his chest .