➣ Chapter 2

☆━━━☆ Elevator ☆━━━☆

Jungkook groaned in his sleep as he felt his phone vibrate beside him but nevermind he went back to sleep . However Jimin who was already awake by then frowned at him.

"Check it. what if it's related to the job ?" he said shaking the younger a bit but Jungkook didn't bulged but let out a groggy murmur

"Do it for me"

"Aish this boy" taking the matter in his own hand jimin swiped the screen to check the message . His eyes bulging out as he caught a glimpse of the email in the notification panel.

"Jungkook wake up" he shook him violently until the boy threw some innocent curse at him and finally opened his eyes .

"What ? It's 7 in the morning let me sleep".

"Jeon Jungkook I dare you to go back to sleep" Jimin's strict voice stopped the younger as he was about to close his eyes .

"Here look" he phone shoved the phone in Jungkooks hand . With confusion filling his senses , he decided to give a look at whatever is the reason of his best friend's dramatics at this hour .

The only two letters his sleepy eyes captured is the "accepted" and "interview" . His heartbeat stared to escalate as he looked at jimin to make sure ..

"Yes Dumbo they called you for the interview that means your application has been accepted" jimin squealed slapping Jungkook's arms excitedly who sat there dumbfoundly staring at his phone .

"Wait I got the interview" jungkook asked finally snapping out of whatever dream he was having .

"Yes yes today at 2PM"

"What today ?? The fuck I need to prepare!!!" he screeched jumping out of the bed .

"Jungkook you're already prepared don't let your overthinking brain tell you otherwise ." Jimin firmly exclaimed pulling the younger down beside him.

"Wait I need to inform yoongi hyung" Jimin squealed leaving the younger .

Being left alone jungkook checked the email once again to make sure he read it right.

"Dear Mr. Jeon..." says the letter

"We are pleased to inform you , your application for the secretary position of CEO Kim has been accepted.

Today at 2PM you'll have a interview with our officials ....."
.
.
.
Few minutes before 2 PM Jungkook found himself inside Yoongi's car who insisted he will drop him off at the company . Now stuck in a traffic Jungkook nervously started biting his lips as he glanced at his wrist watch , the action grabbing the older's eyes .

"Stop doing that koo you'll do very well I know." Yoongi assured . Jungkook flashed him a nervous smile as his legs kept bobbing up and down .

"Sure" he muttered looking out of the car praying to God to clear out the traffic or otherwise he will late for the interview.