➣ Chapter 8

☆━━━☆ Call me hyung ☆━━━☆

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

☆━━━☆ Call me hyung ☆━━━☆

"Mr. Kim. Good to see you here. Thought you had a lot in plate" Jin smirked looking at the CEO who rolled his eyes not so subtly .

Jungkook looked at both of them not knowing what's going . I mean in these few days he has seen no one talk with the CEO in such a casual tone and the man didn't even cared but rolled his eyes ?? He can't help but wonder Who is Kim Seokjin ?

Apparently noticing his confusion seokjin decided to speak up ..

"Well guess it's time to officially introduce myself" he chuckled "Hi I'm Kim Seokjin , the beautiful husband of Kim Namjoon". He introduced extending his hand towards the younger .

Husband of Kim Namjoon ? Jungkook felt his head spinning , all this time he was speaking and laughing with such an important person without any honorary of any kind. He felt embarrassed at his doing so as to mask his embarrassement he quickly bowed down from where he was sitting "I'm sorry I didn't realize" he apologized profusely without looking up from his lap .

He heard the CEO snort beside him and Jin squealed "Oh my God jungkookie don't be sorry . You don't have to be formal with me" Jin assured in his warm tone .

Jungkook hesitantly nodded still not looking up. He just kept remembering how casually he was chatting with the older man not once realizing he is such an important member of the company . He also remembers just how easy it was to talk to the man and just how down to earth the man is , despite being a family member of such a multi national company . At the end he concluded he likes Jin .

The foods arrived soon saving jungkook from the embarrassment of doing something stupid as the presence of the CEO beside him is very evident making him a lill nervous . Jungkook looked with awe as so many different dishes was placed on the table on by one. There's Korean dishes like- Samgyeopsal , Jajangmyeon as well as some continental foods lining infront of them . He simply doesn't know where to start with. Noticing his hesitancy Taehyung grabbed some grilled meat and placed them in his plate

"Try this they are most popular dish of here ."

"Thank you" he half bowed and took a  piece of the meat that literally melted in his mouth. He could barely contain himself from moaning at the taste but the gaze he felt on him kept his grounded .

"Good ?" Taehyung asked his voice soft . the deep voice isn't intimating rather its warm and fond something that make Jin raise a amused brow at him but he didn't cared not when all his focus went on the boy beside him eating with scrunched up brow and a pout adoring his pink lips . Unknowingly a fond smile came to his face when the younger nodded mouth full of the meat .

If it wasn't for Jin clearing his throat , Taehyung could spent the rest of the night staring at the cute sight of the younger eating but suddenly he was remembered of the others around them and he looked around to see if anyone else noticed . His eyes halted on his beloved brother-in-law who has a quirked brow and a teasing glint in his eyes . He just mouthed a "what ?" as if he doesn't know what it was about and went back to focus on his own plate .