➣ Chapter 5

☆━━☆ Sneaking in again ?☆━━☆

"No hyung I'm fine...no no one disturbed me.... yes hyung stop now you're worrying too much" jungkook entered the building his one hand holding the phone while the other one pressed the elevator button . Thankfully today he is on time , he waited outside the elevator door waiting for it to arrive while talking to his brother who is clearly flooding him with questions .

"Hyung stop talking and take a deep breath" he chuckled when the older obliqued . But the silence lasted only few seconds before the next question came ,

"Is Kim Taehyung intimating? Is he scaring you ?"

"No hyung maybe a little bit initimating but not scary Mr. Kim he ...he is ....good" atlast jungkook concluded . The CEO is definitely not as scary as the media portrays him he just has this awra around him . At the thought of the CEO Jungkook's mind drifted back to his handsome face so close to his own , his warm breath hitting his face ....

"Jungkook ? kook ? are you there ??" the voice of his hyung brought him back to the present .

"Umm yeah sorry. I should hang up now bye see you" he hurriedly cut the call and pressed the phone close to his heart , taking deep breath to wipe out any pictures of the CEO . Losing his focus before work would not be graceful for the record . He took a deep breath of fresh air but instead of the fresh air he expected , he was hit with a strong (but surprisingly calming) smell and a warm presence behind him.

"Mr. Jeon are you planning to stand here all day ?"

Jungkooks eyes snapped open at the deep voice of the CEO . He noticed how he didn't sounded angry but rather amused ? But it was enough to remind him to move into the elevator hanging his head low in embarrassment and moving at the far corner of the elevator . Even if Taehyung noticed it , he didn't said anything . Mrs Yun is no where in sight that means he is alone in the elevator with the CEO , Jungkook thought.

His over active brain kept asking him what if the older has heard his conversation with his brother or did he find him awkwardly standing infront of the open elevator door . Whatever maybe the answer is Jungkook couldn't help but curse at himself inwardly.
God knows what he thinks of him now a weirdo maybe his overactive brain rushed with different thoughts aggravating him so much he started to tap his foot , a well known habit of his that didn't failed to catch the older's sharp eyes.

"Nervous ?" Jungkook's head snapped up at the voice .

"um no" he stuttered infront of the heavy gaze of the other .

"Hmm" even though he hummed jungkook could still feel the intense eyes on him . Thankfully they reached their floor and Taehyung got out first carrying a strong demaneour around him . Jungkook followed behind , his eyes on the man who stopped infront of their cabin . Apparently Bogum is already here with a cup of coffee and a sickeningly sweet "good morning Mr. Kim "