➣ Chapter 25

☆━━━☆ Nervous ☆━━━☆

       ☆━━━☆ Nervous ☆━━━☆

"Okay that's it . I'm done" Jungkook got up from the chair that he was forced to sit by none other than his best friend .

"Wait wait a little bit more" Jimin complained pulling down the younger infront of the dressing table to curl his hair slightly at the end .

"What's the need to do all this I don't understand.." he grumbled not being able to find a way out .

"You're going to a party ofcourse .."

"A party where my fate will be decided. I'm just too nervous to focus on anything like this". Jungkook exclaimed his frustration while trying not to bite his lips too much out of nervousness .

Today is the day , the day when they will announce who got the job at the end of the months long training period. And so today they were told to come directly to the party . And Jimin being him insisted that he will doll him up a little for the party which Jungkook strongly disagreed but the other is not really listening anyways .

Jimin sighed before pulling another chair and sitting down infront of the younger . He pulled Jungkook's shaking hands in his grip and gave them a comforting squeeze.

"It's going to be okay. You're going to bag the job I just know ." He assured.

"How can you be so sure ?" Jungkook asked in a meek voice.

"How can I be so sure ?" Jimin repeated his words in disbelief "I'm so sure cause you have worked your a$$ off in these few weeks . Most of the time you were either out for work or working late at the company . So if hardwork really matters , then I don't think you have anything to worry about ." Jimin assured.

"But the others ... like noona she is too good in her work and ..."

"Well I don't care Jungkook. Call me biased but I truly believe you deserve the job and if they don't acknowledge your hardwork then the CEO can go shove the job up his a$$. They don't deserve you anyway". Jimin exclaimed successfully pulling out a sweet giggle from the younger boy .

"Jiminie you're the best" Jungkook said throwing his body on his best friend to pull him in a bone crashing hug .

"What about hyung hmm ? Am I not the best anymore ?" Jungkook looked up with wide eyes , hearing the much familiar voice .

"Hyung ... yoonie hyung" he exclaimed before rushing towards the man and jumping up on his arms .

"Woah you are still the same huh" The man said , tightening his arms around the boy protectively .

"You didn't told me you were coming" Jungkook's voice came out muffled as he hid his face on his hyung's chest .

"It's such an important day for my baby brother how can I not come hmm ?" Yoongi replied patting his head .