➣ Chapter 32

☆━━☆ Boyfriend Privilege ☆━━☆

6 months later –

"Jungkook , is it that important ?"

"Uh huh"

"Oh but still you should be careful cause you know...." Hosoek trailed off , worry clearly visible in his tone  .

"Hyung I don't think he is that heartless!!" Jungkook mused trying his best to hide any trace of the amusement he is feeling right now.

"Oh you have no idea . I remember this one time he fired someone because they asked a half day off on a busy day . Poor girl ."

"Hmm.. I'm sure there's more to it than that . No ?" Jungkook asked looking up from his file .

"Well yes she was kind of hitting on Sir Kim for a while...." the older replied but then to prove his point better he further added "but still I think you should be careful." 

"I don't want to lose such a great friend like you , Jungkookie ." His voice laced with genuine concern for him . Jungkook felt really bad for the older so as to lighten the mood he let go of the file he was checking and looked up ,

"Aww hyung you're so cute". Jungkook cooed squeezing the other's face in between his hands .

"Ahem" both of them got startled at the loud throat clearing which was clearly meant only for them two. Hosoek gasped as the deep familiar voice registered in his mind .

Jungkook watched with amusement as the other sprang up from his chair and bowed 90⁰ before quite literally running away from them .

"What ?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung now fixed his cold eyes on him. If it was even few month ago his reaction would not be any different from Hoseok's . But now that he knows the older and his different expressions a little too much , he instead flashed a toothy grin towards the older regardless of the glare he was subjected at .

"You know I can literally smell the jealousy coming out of you" He commented making the other scoff at his behavior.

"What are you doing here ?" Taehyung spoke up for the first time since he came .

"You came all the way down from your office to here in the 1st floor to ask me this ?" Jungkook smirked as Taehyung rolled his eyes at the brattiness of his secretary. But to be honest that's exactly why he is here , not being able to find Jungkook in his ususal desk . It distrauts him when the younger isn't in his regular place and therefore he can't focus in his work. So technically he does have a reasonable excuse or so he told himself . And he knows that the younger knows this very well but he would rather torture him with mischief than listening to his words .

"Our office now. Come with me " the authoriive voice sounded more like a whine to the younger's ears but he didn't pointed it out , not now when many people can hear their conversation .