➣ Chapter 27

☆━━☆What's Happening ?☆━━☆

Jungkook woke up in a really good mood today , the movie night with his hyung and Jimin or the moments spent with the CEO last night in his car has much to do with it but he is also excited to start work as Taehyung's secretary from today and not just as a trainee .

And so he find himself standing infront of the huge building of Kim corporations, an hour before the CEO arrives. Apparently Mrs Yun wants to show him some important things aside from giving him some pro tips that will hopefully help him in his work .

Jungkook was eager , to say the least since he wants to give only his best in the work and not to disappoint the older in any way and so the guidance of the older lady is all he can ask for right now .

Mrs Yun was already there when he arrived and so they directly got into work . After she has given some general information about the ceo's today's schedule , the lady pulled Jungkook to one of the corner much to Jungkook's confusion.

"Listen what I'm going to tell you right now... it's not to scare you but to make you aware of the things you might have to face in future. Okay ?" she asked looking at him expectantly.

"Okay ?" Jungkook mused still not sure where this conversation is heading to and Should he be worried about what's coming next .

"No no nothing to worry about" She chirped sensing his thoughts. "It's about the CEO , Taehyung." She added quickly catching Jungkook's full attention.

"Tae...uh Mr. Kim ?"Jungkook corrected himself panicking inwardly for the slip of his tounge, but the older lady seemed too oblivious to catch it as she continued with her speech,

"Yes him . You know sometimes he can be a little....uh... hard to handle or might appear too cold" She said and then before Jungkook can react added quickly, "But trust me Jungkook , he is a very kind man. He just doesn't know how to show his emotions very well and so often there's the burst of those pent of emotions" Jungkook frowned ...

"I don't understand..." He trailed off .

"Yes so umm I just wants to tell you that... please don't leave him even if he is a complete jerk to you at times" Jungkook can't tell if she is meaning his job or does she know anything about....

"Hey jungkook I know might sound weird but I see him as my own child and so I'm a little protective of him and always wants the best for him. And I also believes you can perfectly do the job" Her voice sounded like pleading as she said the next words. "Just don't believe in those rumors spread in the news outlets. He is much more than just the cold intimating CEO"

"I understand Mrs. Yun and I promise I'll do my best and ... and will not leave him until he wants me to" Jungkook assured with a kind smile that seemed to help the woman a little to ease some of her tension .