➣ Chapter 11

☆━━☆ Take care of you ☆━━☆

The next day, office started at usual hour and everyone is as usually busy in their own little world of files and computer . Today there's no new whispers about the CEO or his sudden change of behavior .

Jungkook is sitting in his desk , his hands efficiently typing on the keyboard but both his mind and eyes kept drifting towards the cabin opposite to them . And his frown only deepend seeing no movements at all , it's still closed . Something that is quite unusual he thought.

He has seen Mrs. Yun running here and there few times but no sign of the CEO whatsoever. And for some reason he is feeling fidgety , hoping to get a look at the CEO. The Jimin inside his mind smirked at him , your crush is showing jungkookie . But no that's not the reason he tells himself he just wants to see he is doing okay . He is just being civil here . Also the older deserves a proper thank you for dropping him off .

He thought about asking the Mrs Yun if she knows anything but then what would he tell her ? that he is worried sick for the other ? nah that will be sus . Anyways he forced himself to focus back on the work and not on some (handsome) asshole . Yeah that's what he has been calling the other ever since he started to change his tone on him like a chameleon .
.
.
It was nearly an hour later when he got up to grab a cup of coffee that he was called by Mrs Yun in her cabin.

"Everything okay ?" he asked looking at the older lady who's standing infront of him anxiously.

"Umm no , not everything's okay. And that's why I called you" she chuckled  "Taehyung is not picking up his phone and we have a meeting with a client this afternoon ." She explained .

"Have you called Jin or maybe ....."

"Namjoon? Yeah currently they are both out of town but they said Mr. Kim didn't returned home this morning. So they are assuming he is in his penthouse".

"His penthouse ?" Jungkook asked with one raised brow .

"Yes in ganganam province" she replied.

Like how crazy rich this person is , to have a whole fucking mansion and still buys a penthouse in the porch area of the country!! Jungkook shook his head this is what he was trying to tell Jimin that there is just too much difference.

"And so I need to deliver him this files right now so that he can check it before the meeting. And I was thinking why don't you go Jungkook and deliver him the file ?" she finished looking at him with hopeful eyes .

"Me ?" Jungkook asked "no no Mrs Yun I don't think that's a good idea" He shook his head violently.

"Oh but Jungkook the others are a bit busy and you're the only one I can see right now . I promise it won't take long just deliver it to him personally that's all I ask ." She tried to convince .

"I can go ask Bogum I'm sure ..."

"Jungkook that's not very professional of you to handover your work to another person" Mrs. Yun cut him off with serious tone leaving no place for him to argue .