Chapter 10: What is a strong person?

Start from the beginning

At this time,.

It was the grand teacher who expressed his understanding in a deep voice.

Then he looked at the eccentric students calmly:

“You may not think much of Ling Zhan, or you may think that Ling Zhan is arrogant. But you must not despise him! What does it mean to be strong? Is it because he has high combat strength? Do strong people deserve to be called strong? Arrogant, a title Arrogant, but in my eyes, I see a strong man who dares to compete with the sun even if he is weak! Do you dare to rise to the top like Ling Zhan?”

The great teacher said.

Like a drum mallet, it hits every student's heart hard.

It made them bow in shame.

Even the principals and deans on the podium nodded their heads in deep understanding.

Even Zhou Yanwang's cold face showed a smile: “This teacher's words are very good! A true strong man is one who has the stubborn mentality to persist at all costs in the face of difficulties and obstacles! If everyone retreats when facing difficulties, and everyone is timid, how can there be a strong person in this world? Ling Zhan's actions may seem like he is eager to achieve quick success, but in reality, he is also extremely eager to achieve his goal. Everyone also knows that the monsters inside are more terrifying than the monsters outside. Doesn't Ling Zhan know that, as a new student in the college entrance examination? But it is precisely because he also knows that he is still continuing to move forward; even if he risks in the face of the threat of death, he has to compete for the ranking in the regional rankings! This is the example we should follow."

King of Hell Zhou's words were the final word.

Attributes were assigned to Ling Zhan's actions.

No one dared to express sarcasm or sarcastic remarks about Ling Zhan's behavior.

“Well, you don't need to have a heated discussion here. Let's see how far this first non-class college entrance examination candidate in history can eventually go.”

King of Hell Zhou said with a smile.

...

Evil Emperor's Desert Dungeon.

Ling Zhan stepped forward while sorting out his condition.

Everyone can view their status panel.

[Name: Ling Zhan.]

[Health Power: 1000/1000.]

[Mana amount: 490/500 (continuous recovery). ]

[Talents: 62.]

[Age: eighteen years old.]

[Race: Human. ]

[Level: Level 10.]

[Class: None. ]

[Power: 35; Fitness: 35; Intelligence: 35; Agility: 35. ] (No props or equipment bonuses.)

[Natural Talents: Equipment Master (F), Magic Control (E), Almighty (F)]

[Owned Classal Skills: Fireball (F+), Freeze (F+), Shield Ring Sword Sweep (F+)...]

[Available attribute points: 20.]

[Customizable skill points: 980.]

It can be seen that the development of Ling Zhan's four attributes is very balanced.

This is one of the characteristics of the non-class.

Before an average student reaches the Class Change level, the four attributes are very balanced, and generally, when they reach the 10th level, all four attribute scores are 10.

After changing class, you will get ten additional attribute points.

If you change your class to Magician, these ten attribute points should focus on [intelligence].

If you are a swordsman, you will focus on [Power].

If you are a warrior, you should focus on [Physical Fitness], Improving your physical fitness can support maximum health volume.

As a warrior and a human shield for the team, increasing health is naturally a top priority.

In general, after changing class, everyone will allocate attribute points to attributes that are compatible with their Class.

Skill points are points that can be used to upgrade skill levels.

But some skills cannot be upgraded.

For example, the basic skill of a Class is fixed at level F. No matter how you allocate skill points, you cannot break through level F.

Class-specific skills can only be upgraded with skill points.

But there are also some skills that have no maximum upgrade limits.