Chapter 39: Guess

Start from the beginning

I took a glance at Taehyung. Damn it. I really wanted to answer Jihoon but his presence made me feel very uncomfortable to have conversations with Jihoon.

"Mom, are you sick?" asked Jihoon and suddenly I felt his energy like he wanted to get up to check on my forehead but I quickly stopped him.

"No, dear. Mom is fine" I said and patted his back slowly to put him to sleep.

"Then why are we here?" asked Jihoon.

Taehyung listened to them and he was enjoying that. He was also curious how y/n would answer Jihoon too.

I bit my lips, I really had a plan to explain to Jihoon about this thing. But with Taehyung's presence, I felt very uncomfortable!

"Jihoon-ah. We're here because the doctor calls you"

Jihoon got up in shock with a frown and I quickly made him sit on my lap, facing me.

Taehyung realized that y/n was trying to make Jihoon not see him.

"Why? Mom, is it a dentist???? No, mom, please. I'm scared" he said and started crying.

"No, no, no. You already have beautiful teeth. It is not a dentist" said me.

He was convinced and stopped crying and wiped away his tears. I felt relieved when he stopped crying.

"Then mom, why the doctor call me here?" he paused and touched his forehead, "I don't have a cold," said he.

I began to stammer as I didn't know what to say. The kid always hated dentists. The DNA test was about needles and needles were just like dentists. The kid hated them both.

I didn't want him to cry like just now. I felt very messed up in front of Taehyung.

I took a glance at Taehyung. Our eyes met right away and I quickly shifted my eyes away from his figure. So, he's been watching us??? 

What the fuck was his problem?!

"Mom.." Jihoon called me and shook my arm.

"What, honey?"

"Mom, you don't listen to me?" asked Jihoon.

Taehyung almost scoffed when Jihoon said that. He got his vibe.

"Um? I do, Jihoon-ah. Actually, you're called because..."

Taehyung's stare was serious again as he was very curious about what she was about to say.

"Do you know a test that we can know who is our father or who is our mother? The doctor can tell us"

He shook his head. He looked so confused.

"Let's say there's a little girl who has been separated from her mother since she was very very young. She didn't know who her mother was. And then one day, she met a woman and she felt like that woman could be her mother. So, that woman and she went to see the doctor. Then, after that, the doctor could tell them whether they were the mother and daughter or not" I explained to him.

"Is there something like that???" asked him. He was very amused to know such a thing existed.

"Yeah"

Obsession [Taehyung FF]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara