Chapter 87: Mom

I looked at the ticket to my home country. It was on this night.

And there were only three tickets in my hand because Taehyung said he couldn't go due to his work.

It was so disappointing because I really wanted to introduce him to my mother.

It was a lie when I told him that I was fine.

I tried to distract myself from feeling upset by keeping packing my stuff, even though I thought I already had everything I needed.

I heard the door open. I know it was Taehyung, but I pretended not to care and kept packing.

I was just so fucking upset.

He couldn't accompany his wife to her own home country. The heck?!

"Babe, are you okay?" Taehyung broke the cold silence.

I didn't answer him and pretended to be busy packing.

He comes closer to me.

"Babe?"

I felt more emotional, and suddenly tears fell like a waterfall from my eyes. I burst.

He held my hands, stopping me from packing. "Babe, why?" He asks.

"You! It's because of you! You're so mean!" I yell.

"What did I do???" He asked.

"You think I'll be fine to go alone tonight?! You're not with me when I need you!" I yelled.

He frowned. "What are you talking about?"

I pulled my hands off his grips, and I continued folding shirts to pack.

"Babe? Is it about going to your mom's house tonight?" He asks.

I ignored him.

"Babe, you said you're fine.".

"Just because I said I was going to be fine doesn't mean I will be. You are so inconsiderate," I sobbed as I wiped away my tears. After venting to him about everything, I felt somewhat better.

"Babe, I do understand you... That's why..." He paused and slipped his hand into his pocket, took out a folder of paper, unfolded it, and showed it in front of me.

I stopped packing when I saw it.

I took it, and my eyes skimmed through it very quickly.

My eyes widened, and I turned to him. "You're going along?" I inquired, and my eyes became teary again.

That paper was the ticket with his name to my home country.

He nodded. "Yeah, I tried to clear my schedule before telling you," he said.

I quickly hugged him, and more tears fell from my eyes.

He hugged me back.

"Thank you, honey," I said.

"That's something I should do for you," he said.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he said.

I loosened the hug and quickly got up. "You should pack up; this is so late already," I said, going to find his luggage.

"Babe, can I see your ticket? I want to see if I got the correct flight, date, and time," he said.

                             We had arrived in my hometown one hour ago, but I was still in the airport.