Chapter 46: Trouble

My heart skipped a beat when I heard she uttered the name of Kim Taehyung. My eyes couldn't blink anymore. I almost hiccuped out of shock. How did she know?

My lips trembled. "Un-unnie, h-ho-"

"How?" she cut me short and it was so cold.

A smirk drew on her lips when she looked at how pale my face was. "Y/n, I'm not against you or trying to hurt you," said she and leaning back into her seat and folding her arms.

I lowered my eyes down to my lap. I was speechless and I felt so shameful too.

Then, Sera straightened her sitting posture when she had something more to say. "I am so sure that you were pregnant with his son five years ago. Then, he must be refusing to marry you.  Because he's a celebrity, right? And then you use Eunwoo to-" Sera paused as her voice was getting emotional.

She scoffed at herself for being emotional and then she let out a little laughter before she looked at me with her dark serious expression again, "You must be worrying about having a son without a dad back then. Because it is shameful".

I clenched my shirt under the table. It wasn't true but I felt so much humiliated.

Sera noticed how y/n's face twitched more. "Oh, y/n. It's understandable. Don't be upset. I just want to say you should stop since everything is done already, right? Your ex is coming back too. And you guys both just acted so lovey-dovey in my shop. You should set Eunwoo free"

I frowned. What did she mean? My ex? Lovey-dovey? In her shop?

My eyes widened when it was her shop the exact clue. Taehyung was there yesterday. And he held me, my waist a lot.

Was it CCTV???

But why did she bother to check the CCTV? Why?????

I felt like crying now.

"Wait, I'll show ya" said Sera at the thought Y/n didn't know about she watched them through the CCTV.

She whipped out her phone and the pen drive and then plugged it in. After that she shoved the phone right away in front of my face.

Like I thought, it was the CCTV.

"That wasn't a 'she'" said Sera, referring to the lies I made yesterday. She sounded so sarcastic too.

My eyes glared at her phone screen. Why did it look like we were a lovely dovey couple???

I should have pushed him and resisted him strongly instead of looking like we were joking and teasing each other. I bit my bottom lip slightly, stressed over that mistake.

My eyes flickered when I saw the part when he told me to get a divorce, it looked like we kissed on the lips and when he kissed my cheek, it looked like he deepened the kiss.

What the fuck???

"That's it. You guys must have settled down now, right? He just told the public about having a son too. Why don't you guys go back together? What's holding you back now?" asked Sera while putting back her phone into her handbag.

I didn't know what to say because what she was seeing, what she thought, all were wrong and nonsense.

Sera was very unpleasant as y/n didn't answer her.

She sighed and rolled her eyes. She had an instinct that Y/n must like Eunwoo too, but at the same time she loved Taehyung. What a bitch. Greedy for both. "Imagine Eunwoo watching this"

That got my heart skipped a beat and beats after that were audible in my ears. I was so speechless. But she's so right. I couldn't imagine if Eunwoo watched this. I knew our marriage wasn't because of love. But me 'doing' that while I was still in this marriage was just very wrong.