Chapter 83: Fetish

I heard the front door open, and I knew it was Taehyung.

He saw me in the kitchen, and our eyes met each other.

"Honey, I made you lunch today. Let's eat together," I said.

His eyes shifted to the dining table, and he saw the rice had already been served.

"Sure, babe," he said, and he went to sit at the dining table.

I took a soda can from the fridge, and then I put it in front of him.

For me, I just had plain water.

I sat in front of him.

I watched him scoop food into his bowl. I was waiting for the right time to ask him something.

He put several pieces of beef in my bowl. I smiled and said, "Thank you."

He nodded.

"Honey, was it fine?"

"About what?"

"Your visit just now."

He took a quick glance at me. "Yeah, it was."

Then I carefully looked at him. I had something to tell him. To me, what I was about to tell him was a sensitive thing. I mustered my courage and said, "To be honest, I think you should sell that house."

He stopped eating and then lifted his head toward me. "Why?" asked him.

"We have bad memories there. I'm sure you can feel it too."

He nodded slowly. "I'll consider," he said, and he continued eating.

"Is there any reason not to sell it?" asked me. I wanted to know what he was holding.

"Yeah. I'm not in need of money now," he said, and he laughed.

I laugh too. God, it's good he made a joke out of this intense situation.

"Yah, can you be a little bit serious?" asked me, and I still giggled at his joke.

His laughter slowly died. "Fine. I really don't know, babe, but I think it's a rare house."

I frown. "How is it rare?"

"Mmm, I don't know," he said, and he shuddered his shoulders.

To me, I could feel it because he was holding on to something there. But what was it?

Memories?

He was there. I was curious if it didn't bring him any memories.

But I really hoped it wasn't because of the memories. If he did, it meant he was a sadist and a psycho.

It should never be remembered.

"What about you? Are you okay?" asked him and got me startled because I was losing my mind just now.

"What?" she asked me.

"You know, we just had sex last night. How do you feel now? Do you feel hurt anywhere? Or do you feel uncomfortable?"

I pressed my lips together, and then my lips turned into a wide grin. "I feel so fresh," I said, and I giggled.

He almost wheezed.

I was sitting on the sofa in the living room.

Sometimes, I turned my head toward the kitchen because Taehyung was doing the dishes.

I feel it's quite funny that I want to look at him all the time if I can.