Chapter 47: Thought

Taehyung looked up at the woman who had just entered the VIP room in the Mulberry Building.

He was sure it was Sera since he made an appointment with her.

He studied her face because he had an interest in her. He had feelings that there was a little bit of intense going on between y/n and her.

But it could be that y/n just violated the ethics as an employee. But if that was so, why did y/n seem to be so nervous about the CCTV?

"You shouldn't make the VIP wait for too long," said him and uncrossed his legs. 

Sera looked at him. It was her first time to see him in her real life. His facial features were almost unreal. His face proportion was too perfect. He looked way better than on TV.

But his vibe was way too different from what was shown on TV. It was dark and cold. 

Sera took a seat on the sofa that faced him. 

"It's so unprofessional," continued him.

She realized he had an 'attitude'. "I'm sorry, Kim Taehyung-ssi," said Sera, sounding like an AI.

It's not what he wanted to hear from her.

To him, she sounded like she was masking her true personality.

He shifted his eyes from her to the side. 

"I heard you were calling my personal assistant to make an appointment with me, regarding your visit to our store at Upsquare, Ulsan, last three days ago. Is there any problem with that Sir?"

"Invading a person's personal life isn't cool. Just hand me the video, the pend-"

"So your girlfriend already told you????" gasped Sera, pretending to be shocked. She already expected this. It's obvious anyway.

Taehyung smirked at how Sera reacted. It's like she's starting to take off her mask. 

"This fast???" continued her. She was so sure y/n had already badmouthed about her to him.

That bitch was so noisy.

Taehyung scoffed out of laughter. "I like to keep things simple. You know, If I overdo it, your overpriced clothes business will shut down. And yeah, my babe worried about me a lot, so please be understanding" said him, sounding sarcastic. 

Sera maintained a calm expression despite his threat. She smiled, leaning back with her arm folded. That arrogant look on her annoyed him. 

"Taehyung-ssi, are you aware that she's married?"

He let out a laugh out of speechlessness at first. "Are you threatening me?" asked him with his brow cocked up. 

Sera faked out a shocked look as she was in unbelievable shape. "Oh my God, you misunderstand me. I threaten you????" 

He rolled his eyes as he found this annoying woman in front of him was being dramatic. 

"Sir, when did I do that??? Firstly, do you know flirting with customers no matter whether you both have a connection or not, that act is violating the employees' ethics?? Secondly, her husband, Eunwoo, he's my close friend. I just advised her to leave him if she just toys with him. You understand me, right? As his friend, I have such an urge to do that. Then lastly" Sera paused and looked at Taehyung. 

If y/n bad mouthed about her, it's time for her to get all back at her. 

"You act like I want to threaten you with CCTV. The only thing I told her was... What if Eunwoo saw this? And in a second, she turned pale. I don't think your babe is really worried about you" said Sera with a provoked smirk.