Chapter 5: Jealousy

Right after I was done with my test, I went to eat my lunch. My phone vibrated, and I received a message from manager Sejin. I checked it out, and it was Jimin's schedule.

I studied it. He's so busy, so he's going to drag me along with him too. I wiped my mouth and ran to take the bus to the Big Hit Building.

I rushed into the room and found Jimin.

He smiled at me.

I took a look at my wrist clock. I was on time. Today, he's going to shoot for Run BTS Run. So, the makeup could be light and simple.

I went to him. "Have you washed your face yet?", I asked him.

"Yes, I've already washed it, y/n-ssi!", he said with fresh energy.

"You seem to be very happy today. What happens today?", I teased him and gave him a mischievous grin.

"What do you think? It's nothing, I always like this", he said, and I just giggled.

I took the primer and put it on him while thinking of a topic of conversation, as silence would make me uncomfortable. "Oppa, what's your favorite food?", I asked him.

"Duck stew, why do you ask?".

"Hmm, you know I'm a foreigner. I just want to try some foods in Korea", I said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. It's really delicious; you should try it. Duck stew! By the way, how long have you been living here?", he asked me.

"6-7 months like that".

"Wow, but your Korean pronunciation is really good", he praised me while thumbing up at me.

"Oppa, stop lying", I said.

"Yah, I'm serious", he said.

We laughed.

I stopped laughing when I heard someone clearing their throat. I turned my head, and it was Taehyung.

I put on a smile and greeted him, "Hi, Taehyung oppa".

"Um, hi", he said simply, taking a seat beside Jimin.

"What's so funny that you guys are laughing? Tell me, I want to know too", Taehyung said.

"It's nothing, Taehyung-ah", said Jimin, who then turned his head at me. "Y/n, Taehyung likes you. Do you know it?"

I felt blood rushing through my body, and I almost choked on air. Did Taehyung tell Jimin about our relationship?

"Huh?", I raised my left eyebrow, pretending not to understand what he was saying.

"Taehyung likes you", he said again.

I looked at Taehyung; he seemed to wait for me to react to Jimin's question instead of helping me out. I didn't really know how to react because I wasn't sure whether Taehyung wanted to keep our relationship a secret or not.

"Yah, oppa, what are you saying? It's so random. Stop saying nonsense", I said. Jimin seemed shocked at my reaction.

"Oh, Taehyung. You haven't told her yet. I thought you guys were dating already", Jimin said while looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at me and said, "Tell him, aren't we dating or not?".

"Y/n!", It was Namjoon shouting my name excitedly.

I felt relieved. Namjoon had saved me from this awkward situation.

But I really needed to talk to Taehyung alone after this.