Chapter 19:

Taehyung's gaze was fixed on my chest. He leaned forward, about to hover over my chest. Panicked, I quickly shouted, "Massage!"

He stopped, leaned back again, and looked at me with a cocked eyebrow.

"I mean, I can massage you."

A sinister smirk was drawn on his lips.

"I can massage very well," said I, trying to convince him.

But instead, he just put his hand on my cheek, moved his head up to me, and whispered, "Save your massage for later, let's focus on this skill first." He then smashed his lips on mine.

It was so quick that I wasn't able to say anything.

He tilted his head to taste every corner of my lips. I just pinched my eyes close.

After he pulled apart, I opened my eyes, looking at him.

"Shake your ass, hun," he said, and he spanked me, which caused me to gasp.

I looked at him with an angry face. "Are you fucking serious?"

He simply nodded once at me.

The anger on my face was replaced with fear, as I knew, in the end, I could not go against his request.

"H-how?" asked me, looking dumbfounded even though I already knew about it.

I saw him smirking again. "Do you want me to teach you again?"

My eyes flickered, remembering the moment we fucked in the old room at the BigHit Building. Was it going to be like him teaching me to suck his dick again?

He grabbed my cheeks and then dug them with his fingernails and squeezed them. "Rub your ass forward."

My face went red again. It wasn't like I didn't know how. I knew it, but I just didn't want it. It's embarrassing.

I slide myself forward. I felt something in my stomach that caused my body to be quite fragile, and then he took my hands and placed them on his shoulders to support me. Then he placed his hands on my waist and said, "Now backward."

I was very annoyed. But if I didn't do that, what would happen to me? Why was I so scared of him? But I followed him and slid myself backward anyway.

"That's it. Like I expect, you're a fast learner."

I looked at him with the eyes that hid this one emotion. I would kill him!

"Now, repeat and move in rhythm"

My eyes widened, and I quickly shook my head at him. His perverted smile disappeared.

"I won't repeat what I've said, you know what I mean," he said, like he was threatening me.

I pursed my lips, giving it some thought. It looked like I didn't have a choice. I avoided his eyes and then started moving slowly.

But I could feel he still maintained his emotionless face toward me. Maybe because I was too slow?

Then, he grabbed my ass cheeks again, but this time he assisted me to shake my ass, and surprisingly, he did help.

The rhythm began to pick up. I felt the hotness on my face and the weirdness inside me. I turned my face to the side, unable to show him my face. I was too embarrassed. I also bit my lower lip to avoid making a sound that I knew would turn him on even more.

"Look at me." His voice was so husky.

I couldn't do it, I couldn't look at him. I am battling with many emotions right now.

Obsession [Taehyung FF]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें