Chapter 77: Stalker

My head rested on Taehyung's chest on the bed. He wrapped his arm around my chest, and with another hand, he was scrolling his phone.

I looked up at him. This guy.. Lately, we have always fought because of his stupid jealousy. And then we reconciled when he suddenly went head over heels to cuddle with me.

"What's wrong, babe?" I asked him, realizing I had been looking at him.

"Nothing," said I, and I went back with my phone.

"You want to kiss?"

I let out a small laugh. "Silly."

He laughed and continued with his phone.

I was actually thinking of how to tell Eunwoo that Jihoon wanted to see him.

I couldn't have a soft talk with him because he once said I was using Jihoon for...

Argh, I didn't know what to say either. I really didn't know why he really meant that.

But it's just like he didn't want me to bring Jihoon to him.

But what if it's Jihoon who talks to him? Would it be any different?

It must be different.

I untangled Taehyung's arm around my chest, and I got off the bed.

"Where are you going?"

"Jihoon's room," said I.

He nodded, and I turned to leave.

I opened Jihoon's room door. I saw him drawing on the floor.

"Jihoon-ah, what are you doing?" asked me with a smile.

He lifted up his head, looking at me. "Drawing!" said he and continued drawing.

I went to sit down in front of him and gaze at him for a while. He looked so concentrated on his drawing.

"Jihoon-ah"

"Yes, mom," he said, but his eyes were still on his drawing book.

I leaned forward toward him. "Jihoon. Do you want to talk to Eunwoo Dad? If you want, I'll call him," I said, and Jihoon quickly stopped drawing and looked at me.

"Really?"

I nodded.

"I want mom!"

"Do you want to see him too?"

He nodded excitedly.

"So, Jihoon-ah. Listen to me. You have to tell Eunwoo dad that you want to meet him, okay?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay, good," said I, taking out my phone.

To be honest, I wanted to settle things with Eunwoo too. I needed to talk to him to reconcile with him. And I want to know what made me really mad too. Because back then, he said he was fine as long as I was happy.

I called Eunwoo and bit my lips, waiting.

I was not really sure if he would answer me.

Jihoon leaned his ear at the phone.

"What do you want?". Eunwoo answered me, and he sounded so cold.

I turned my head at Jihoon, smiling from ear to ear, signaling to him that Eunwoo had answered the call.

I gave it to Jihoon, and he took it to his ear. "Dad, what are you doing now?" asked Jihoon.

Eunwoo was startled for a moment when he heard Jihoon's voice. "D-Dad is.. I am doing nothing. And you, Jihoon?"