Chapter 16: Diaper Training

After I finished what was probably the messiest diaper change of my life, I walked out of the bathroom relieved that it was over and expected to see Jacob anxiously waiting in what was no doubt a now cold and clammy diaper. I opened the door, and he was still sitting on the ground, talking with the guy who was previously in the bathroom. That wasn't something out of the ordinary for Jacob; while he wasn't super outgoing, he could easily make friends with anyone.

"Hey," I said as I exited the bathroom. "Sorry to keep you waiting."

"No worries," Jacob replied, standing up. "Colin here is good company." Jacob's leak was worse than I have ever seen from me, and it was painfully obvious. I handed him the bag with the extra diaper and clothes. He grabbed it from my hands, leaned in, and whispered, "Collin knows the whole situation. I told him we have the same condition."

I nodded. Jacob waddled his way into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. I looked up to see Colin leaning up against me. Colin is a taller guy, with green eyes and brown curly hair that sat like a mop on his head. I had seen him around before but had never really met him.

"Well, I'm Colin. You must be Eli," he said in a deep voice.

"Yep. That's me." I said with a nervous chuckle as the deepness of his voice started me.

"So how do you know Henry?" he asked.

My face grew red a bit as I scratched the back of my head. "We are in a few classes together." I replied. "How about you?" I asked, looking up at him.

"I'm on the football team," he said.

That's when I realized where I had recognized him. "Oh..." I said. "That's where I know you from. My brother Elliott is on the team."

"You are Elliott's brother?!" he asked, shocked.

"Well, I'm Elliott's twin brother, to be exact. You couldn't tell." I retorted with a smile.

This made him laugh, and so did I. This was a common interaction for me at this point. We chatted a bit more after that, but he eventually left to rejoin the party.

Jacob walked out soon after. He had changed into my gym shorts and shirt that I had left in the bag, as well as my last spare diaper. I guess it didn't cross my mind or his, but he is much bigger than me in height and size.

The diaper fit pretty well, but the short and tight athletic shorts made the fact that he was wearing the diaper very obvious. The padding on the diaper was clear, with a bulge in the front and a clear sign of a padded bottom. My shirt also only fit just badly over his belly button, making the waistband of the diaper clearly visible.

Jacob was trying to pull the shorts up, but to no avail. "I probably should have gone without the diaper," he said with panic in his voice.

"Well, it's on now," I said. "And I'm not letting you waste one of my spares just for you to bail on it."

"You're right," he replied.

"Are you sure you're up to this whole diaper thing?" I asked. "It can be mighty inconvenient sometimes."

"I'm committed to it," he replied. "There has been nothing; I've wanted nothing more for a while now, and I am not going to give up on the first week."