Chapter 3: Your Secret is Safe with Me

As I walked back to my family, without a diaper on, I realized how freeing and light I felt. I missed that feeling. There had only been a few times I was not diapered, other than showering, over the last year or so. Still embarrassed by this whole incident, I made my way back to the movie and sat down next to Elliott.

"What was that dude?" he asked concerned.

"Bathroom emergency," I said.

"Oh," he said. "Did you make it?" he asked.

"Was it not obvious?" I asked

"No," he said. "I mean I heard some things, and so did the people in front of us." he chuckled, "but did you crap yourself again?"

"Maybe. Does mom know?" I asked before I gave him a direct answer.

"I think she just thinks you had to go," he said.

"Oh okay," I replied. "I may have had an accident. Don't let her know. Okay?"

"Sure," he replied. "But the next one I have to tell her. Not only about this one but the last two as well. Alright?"

"Sure." I agreed.

The movie ended shortly after. We sat through the credits and got up from our seats, collecting our things. As we stood up, so did the family in front of us. It was none other than Taylor and her family.

"Long time no see," Taylor said to me as I walked down the stairs.

"Yeah. Long time no see." I said nervously. She started to giggle again.

As we walked down to the exit together we talked. "How did you like the movie?" she asked me.

"I liked it. How about you?" I replied as I put my hands in my pockets.

"Yeah, me too," she said. I had the door open for her and both of our families and went into the hallway. We ended up going in the same direction so we continued talking, if you can call it that. It was more awkwardly walking together while avoiding addressing the elephant in the room. I eventually caved.

"So... about earlier," I said. "We can keep that between us, right?"

"Yeah." She giggled again. "I won't tell a soul."

"And..." I awkwardly continued. "The other thing..." I paused looking at her. "Did you see that?"

She looked back at me and smiled. "See what?" she said as she winked at me.

I smile slightly, relieved. "Good, Good," I said. "Thank you."

"No problem. Your secret is safe with me," she said.

At this point, we were at the front and had exited the movie theater. We were about to go our separate ways when she stopped me.

"Hey Eli," she said.

I turned around, looked at her, and separated myself as my family continued walking to the car. "What's up?" I asked.

"I've been meaning to ask you this for a while now... I know you don't know me that's well.... and we don't have many classes together." She rambled on. "But, would you want to hang out sometime?" she seemed nervous as she asked me.

I was caught off guard by the question. "Uhh... sure. That would be fun." I responded

She perked up at my response. "Awesome!" she responded. "Let me get your number," she said as she pulled out her phone. We exchanged numbers and goodbyes and headed our separate ways.

As I walked towards my family, they had stopped and were waiting for me, talking amongst themselves. As I approached, I saw a grin creep up on my brother's face and I knew I was gonna hear it from him. However, my dad beat him to it.