22

Snow blinked her eyes open, and in the soft light of the morning, she saw Yoongi hovering above her with a smirk on his face. "Morning Sleeping Beauty."

She groaned as she rolled away from him, "Wrong princess."

He chuckled before he pulled her body back to his; her back was flush against his very hard chest. He thrust his hips once and she felt it, his cock was ready to go. That's when her brain woke up; she gasped and rolled over. Her hand held his cheek as she smiled at him. "Just now noticed," he mused.

"You look even more like a sleepy kitty."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "gonna punish you for that." He pulled her clothes off and pushed his pants down. Before she even knew what was going on, she was straddling him and sliding down his cock. "Ride me, Princess, make me cum. But if you cum, the punishment will be worse."

Slowly, she rocked her hips back and forth, then made them go into a circle. She whimpered because he was hitting her so deeply. "That's not riding," he chastised her.

"Yes, sir." Her voice was soft and low; she didn't want to upset him, and she wanted to be a good girl for him and all of them.

She lifted up and then slammed back down. This went on until she found a rhythm that he liked. He wasn't very loud and barely made any sounds other than the praises he whispered to her. But she could tell when he liked a particular move; he'd squeeze her waist or thighs. His nails dug into her skin, leaving marks all over her. If she weren't a vampire, he probably would have broken the skin.

"So good, so good for me."

"I'm a good girl?" She whined.

He knew what she needed to hear, but he wanted to tease her a bit as part of her punishment. "I'm not sure, you haven't made me cum yet, and it looks like you are getting tired."

She was, so very much. But she'd never admit that to him. "No, I'm good. I'll make you cum, I promise." She picked up her movements, moving as fast as she possibly could. Her fingers scratched at his pecs, and she heard him hiss a bit. Sex with them was nothing like what she experienced back in the village. She was a virgin before she was turned; she had to be since she was betrothed when she was young.

Princesses aren't meant to have active sex lives; they are meant to bear their husband's heirs and nothing more. They had whores they could go to if they wanted sex. Sex wasn't meant for pleasure for the women; they were merely slaves for the men. While she enjoyed the sex she had before she met them, she liked being bossed around, and none of those men ever would. They'd just bend her over something and fuck her until they came. No praises, no demands, they barely talked to her.

But these guys did everything right. They made her feel things that she never even knew she could feel. It might be her upbringing that made her the way she is. Not that she's complaining. They've brought her more pleasure in the short six months that she's been there with them than the decade she spent fucking random men. He was getting close based on how tightly he was squeezing her waist. It only took a few more bounces, and he held her down as he ground into her. His head was thrown back, and his eyes were closed.

"Was I good for you?"

He squeezed her once more before opening his eyes and looking at her, "Very good—the best. But you know I still have to punish you." She nodded quickly; her eyes looked a little hazy, but he'd seen that look on her face yesterday with Joon. So he wasn't worried. "Lay across my lap. I'm going to spank you ten times, and I want you to count. Understand?"

"I understand." He got her into position and landed the first smack on her right cheek. It was a loud sound that almost echoed in the cave. "One," she moaned out.

He rubbed the handprint a little before he landed another and another. She counted them all just like he asked. She wanted to be good for him, so, so good. "Seven," she moaned, and she started to move her hips, wanting something.

Yoongi chuckled; he leaned down and nipped her ear. "I want you to cum, be a good girl and do that for me." His hand landed right on her rim. He had spread her cheeks just enough that he could spank her there. And she cried out before she came. He shoved three fingers inside her, fucking her with them to prolong her orgasm. "Fuck you are such a good girl, look at you squirting all over my hand."

Her entire body deflated, but he hadn't forgotten that he still owed her two more, so he gave her them and watched her body twitch in its after-shocks. He laid her down on the bed and reached for his shirt to clean them both off, "eat Princess," he whispered into her hair with his wrist above her lips. She bit him; she was starving after what he had just put her through. But it was good, so fucking good.

As soon as she was done, he just held her. "So we fixed our curse; now it's time to break yours."

She sighed, "It won't happen. If it were going to, it would have happened already."

"Don't give up hope. Joonie has been searching for five years, and we didn't get it fixed until you showed up." He squeezed her tighter against his body, "Just give him a bit, and he'll figure it out. He's really fucking smart, it's why he's such a disaster as a normal human."

She giggled as she nuzzled into his chest, "he really is a walking hazard. Did you know that yesterday he was reading and walking and almost ran into a tree branch? His excuse was he's not used to being that tall."

They both barked out a laugh, "We love him, though." And she had to agree. She really did.