2

Jimin was screaming as he chased Jungkook around the cabin. Jin scooted over to Joon; he looked a little bashful, and it was adorable. "Why is Jimin chasing him?"

Joon looked up from the book he was reading. It's been five years, and he still hasn't found a fix for this blasted curse. He really didn't want them to stay dwarfs forever; it's not like they deserved this punishment; all they did was refuse to bed the Queen. While some men would love to be in her harem, they would not. He turned his head to see Kook climbing up the ceiling rafter so he could tease Jimin more. "Just let the little grump yell at him for a bit; we all know Kook's kinda dopey."

"I just don't get it; you only shrunk like 2 inches. Why are you even mad?"

"Jungkook," Jimin screamed as he tried to jump to smack him.

The youngest rolled his eyes at the pathetic attempt from the shortest, "I mean, at least Doc over there has an excuse to be mad. He shrunk over a foot." At the same time, Joon grumbled that he wasn't a Doctor.

Hobi got up and made his way over to the fighting duo; he had the happiest smile on his face. "Guys, Yoongi is sleeping, and you know how he gets when we wake him up."

Kook grinned, "but he's literally the cutest sleepy kitten in the world. He has this pout on his face, and his eyes are barely open. He looks so soft."

"Yes, he's very adorable when he's sleepy. But you know what he's like when he's woken up before he wants to be."

Both Kook and Jimin cringed as they promised they'd quiet down. Hobi gave them both a massive smile, and he ruffled Jimin's hair before turning around and checking that Yoongi was still asleep. He had just pulled the blanket up more, only for Tae to let out the loudest sneeze he'd ever done. Yoongi's eyes snapped open, and they were set on Hobi. The younger squeaked and pulled away before Yoongi could put him in a headlock and punish him.

"Sorry, that one was loud," Tae mumbled before he sneezed again.

Joon braced himself for the shit fit that was about to commence; he grabbed Jin's chair and pulled him a bit closer to him. While the oldest didn't precisely need protection, he was really good at getting worked up and screaming at all of them. It didn't happen often, and Jin seemed to be in a shyer mood right now. So Joon wanted to protect him from the shit storm.

Tae was up in the rafters with Kook, Hobi was standing in front of Yoongi with his hands on his chest, trying to calm the older one down, and Jimin was jumping and terribly missing the handhold he needed to reach the other two. It took Tae jumping back down to help Jimin and Hobi busting out his best soothing technique.

An hour later, the three youngest were banished outside for three hours while Yoongi napped. They weren't happy about it, but Hobi promised to come play with them, so they stopped complaining. "Have you found anything?" Jin whispered as he peered at the book in front of Joon.

"No, well, nothing other than what I already knew. True love's kiss can break any curse blah blah. But I love all of you, and I tried that already, and it didn't work."

Jin rolled his eyes a bit, "you love us like family. Not like a lover, I think they mean lovers; true loves kiss Joonie."

The younger huffed a bit as he sat back in his chair; his face was scrunched up a bit. "Well, that's just dumb," he grumbled. He stood up, grabbing a bow and arrow, "I'm going to go hunt."

Jin scrambled after him, "Let Hobi or Jiminie hunt, please. You are great with traps, but you are deadly to yourself and anyone around you when you use the bow." He was whispering and shouting all at the same time, and it was hilarious.

Joon turned around and raised his eyebrow a bit, "why do you think I brought it out here? They are banished to stay outside for hours, might as well hunt."

The eldest let out the little breath he was holding, "thank goodness," he mumbled.

Hobi was screaming at the top of his lungs while Jungkook chased after him, laughing wildly. Before they were cursed, they'd never even seen each other. Guards go around the villages and gather up pretty men to drag to the Queen. If she likes them, they end up in her harem. The only ones that got picked that day were the seven of them. Jin hid behind Joon, and Jimin glared at the Queen and said he'd rather die than be someone's plaything.

It was the motivation that they needed to deny her. They didn't realize that they'd be cursed, their bodies losing so many inches in height until some of them were almost half of what they were. They fled to the woods as the guards threatened that if they ever came back, they'd be thrown into the dungeons to be tortured for the palace's amusement.

They found the cave and have spent the past five years making it their home; they never go to town anymore. The forest provided everything they needed; they stole off of the convoys that traveled in their territory, and they grew their own food if they couldn't steal it or hunt it. Life was simple, lonely, but straightforward.

In order to fix the curse, they'd each have to find their true love and kiss each other. Joon rolled his eyes at that ridiculous notion. True love didn't exist, not for people like him, even more now that he's half the man he used to be. Jungkook ran back to Joon, who was sitting on a rock; he had two bunnies in his hands, "Look, rabbit stew tonight."

The youngest was so excited that Joon didn't have the heart to scoff at him. They eat rabbit stew like five times a night because it's the easiest thing to make. "Yum, good job Kook!"