20

Snow came with a garbled cry around Hobi's cock. The sensation of her squeezing the life out of Tae's cock was enough to push him over the edge the second time. He sang her praises. She was such a good girl for them, and she made them both feel so good. He even had Hobi check to make sure that she had swallowed all of his cum, and she had.

She collapsed into Hobi, and he wrapped his arms around her. "You really don't care about your own pleasure?"

A hum left her lips, "it's not that important to me. Like if it happens, great. But I get more of a high being used and praised. It lets me sorta check out and stop thinking for a bit. All I've been thinking about for over a decade is the fact that I'm going to be a vampire forever."

"How are you so sure that you will be? Our curses are breaking; yours might too."

She leaned into him more, almost like she was shying away from the world. "You can talk to us. I know that you are closer to Jin, but we are here, and we'll listen."

"It's not that I'm closer to him; it's just he found out first, and he was the first one of you I didn't have to hide myself to."

Hobi's hands were rubbing up and down her arms; it was comforting, and she liked it. "We know that, but we are here now."

"As soon as I was cursed, I started dreaming. I dreamed about seven different sets of eyes. The longer it went on, the less I dreamed, but it was always the same. Then I woke up to those seven sets of eyes looking at me in a cave. They weren't quite the same, and they were almost smaller. But they were them. I thought that meant that my curse would be broken. Clearly, that's not the case."

"That just means we need to find the trigger. Look at us; we have no idea why we are changing, but we are."

Tae was right, but it was still a bit disheartening. She didn't want to be a vampire. She didn't want to live forever. She wanted to grow old and be happy with the people she loved. Right now, she'll have to watch them grow old and die, and there will be nothing she can do about it.

Even though her thoughts were sad, life with the seven of them was amazing. She even had Seri to keep her company when she needed some alone time away from them. It was hard to hide what she was doing with the three of them. It made her feel guilty; she wanted all of them, but none of them wanted to touch her, it seemed.

It was the peak of summer, and in certain parts of the woods, it was boiling hot. Basically, anywhere the sun could reach all the way to the floor was hot. But, the trees were so dense that, thankfully, that wasn't a lot. She was lying on a rock, getting some sun while Jimin and Jungkook were playing in the water. They were playing rough with each other and kept splashing her; she was thankful, though, since it was enough to keep her cool.

She heard a scream and looked over and saw Jungkook holding his knee as he cried softly. Jimin was frazzled and apologizing over and over for hurting him. Kook sniffed a bit and smiled at him, "It's okay. You didn't mean to; you just got a bit grumpy that I was winning." Snow walked over to them and kissed the side of his forehead after she cleaned him up. He smiled at her; it was his cute bunny smile. "Thanks, I feel so much better now."

Snow rolled her eyes at him, "Come on, let's get back home." The next morning, much to Jimin's annoyance, Jungkook was back to his original size.

The little Jimin threw the biggest tantrum they had ever seen. He thought it wasn't fair how he was older than both Tae and Kook, and both of them got their height back. It didn't help that Kook was antagonizing him to death. "I should have gotten hurt last night, and then she would have kissed me, and I'd be big."

Yoongi rolled his eyes from his bed. He pushed up on his elbows, "Then kiss her, and tomorrow you'll be big. Now, if you could please shut up, I'd like to get back to sleep."

Jimin's eyes darted to Snow's, "please, can I kiss you?"

She giggled a bit, "I mean, sure, but I hadn't kissed any of the others before they changed."

"Don't care, worth a try. I will not let that asshole be taller than me."

Kook snorted very, very loudly, "Sure, like that's the reason I'm constantly taller than you and not the fact that I'm just very clearly taller regardless of what body we are in."

She knew that if she didn't stop the fight that was about to commence, then Jimin might actually fly off the handle and murder Jungkook. "Sure, I'm willing to try."

Jimin ran over to her. His small hands palmed her cheeks, and he loudly smacked a kiss onto her lips. When he was changed the next morning, they all woke up to Jungkook groaning and Jimin jumping up and down on his bed, screaming in happiness.

Jin and Joon took her outside, "I'm confused. Why did it work?"

The elder groaned as he dropped his head into his hands, "holy shit, we are idiots."

"Care to elaborate?"

"You've been right all along, Joon; it was a true love kiss. But we didn't counter in the fact that when she bites us, it's a kiss in a way."

He nodded his head as he thought about it, "Then why didn't I change, and why did Hobi? She hadn't fed from him, had she?"

"They were asleep, and she had her head lying on his hand; sometime during the night, she must have brushed her lips against it. And for you, did you love her then?"

Joon shook his head, "sorry, but I didn't."

It should hurt, but she gets it. She barely had anything to do with Joon when it happened. Now she studies with him, trying to find a cure for them. "Don't worry about it. I understand."