21

"But do you love her now?"

Joon's ears went bright red, "I do. I hope that's okay?"

She smiled at him, "I'd sure hope so because I feel the same. Would you like to try again?"

"Have you been fed yet?" He shook his head, "of course not, we just woke up," he chuckled. "I'd like to try feeding you and see if we are right about it being a kiss."

"That's more than fine with me. I am hungry." Joon offered his wrist again, and just like last time, she wrapped her hands around his arm. She tried not to take too much; she didn't want him to be woozy like last time.

And Joon, as well as Jin, were right. Her feeding did count as a kiss, and you must have feelings for the person in order for them to have their curse lifted. "Now it's just the other shorty left," Jungkook mused from the rafter he was sitting on while petting Seri.

Yoongi smiled; his eyes were closed, and he was lying down in his bed. "Some of us aren't that worried about height. But if the Princess wants to make out, I'm down."

Snow snorted as she jumped down from her loft. She went over to him, grabbed his hand, and laid a big kiss on it. "How dare you proposition a Princess with no intentions of marrying her. I'm a lady; I'll have, you know." She was going over the top with her voice, making them all laugh.

His eyebrow raised, "a lady. Is that why I saw you laid out on the ground with Jimin's cock in your mouth and Kook fucking you faster than a rabbit?"

Both of the guys spit out the drinks that were in their mouths, and the other guys started to chuckle. "You saw that?"

His head cocked to the side a bit, "was I not supposed to? It's not like you've been very secretive. At least one guy has been going up to your bed at night. I might be sleepy, but it doesn't take much to wake me up, and no matter what they stuff your mouth with, you are still kinda loud."

"Jesus," she groaned, her head dropping into her hands as she fisted her hair in; well, it wasn't shame because she wasn't ashamed of what they had. But he saw her, and that's embarrassing. "Sorry, I'll try harder to be quiet from now on."

"What's the point? I'm assuming that you've fucked everyone but me, and honestly, hearing you was hot. You could do it on the dining table for all I care as long as I can hear it and watch."

Joon clapped his hands, "that sounds like a fabulous idea." He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder before depositing her onto her back on the table. He had her angled so everyone else in the room could see her while he fucked her dumb.

Her head was lulled to the side as she moaned loudly. Jungkook walked over and pulled her dress over her head so her naked body was on display. "Are you being a good girl for Joonie? You haven't had his cock in your pussy yet have you," he pouted a bit, faking sympathy, "poor little Princess missed out on some cock. But she's taking it now, isn't she? Such a good girl for us."

She couldn't think, she looked at Jungkook and whined, "please."

"Give her your cock Jungkook," Jin instructed from the chair across from them. He was watching the entire thing, his eyes never leaving her body. "She likes to be fully stuffed."

Jimin clapped his hands, "I want to fuck her ass while someone else fucks her pussy and mouth. Let's get her as stuffed as possible."

She whimpered, and it made Jin smirk as he leaned forward with his elbows on his knees. "It seems like our Princess likes that idea. She loves being stuffed so that probably sounds like heaven to her."

And Jin was right; she wanted to be as stuffed as possible, and she was so fucking thankful that they could read her so well. That she trusted them enough to let go and just feel. She knew that they'd do everything she wanted without having to ask. She tried to hold it back, waiting for them to tell her to cum. But she couldn't, not with everything Jin was saying. "Fuck," Joon groaned out. "She's going to squeeze me to fucking death."

When they calmed down, she was in Jimin's arms as he ran his hand up and down her back. She was still naked, but it's not like she cared about that. "I'm sorry," she whispered.

Jimin smiled, "Don't be, Joon didn't know that he needed to tell you to cum, and I think Kook just got too excited listening to what Jin was proposing."

She nodded her head and fell asleep against his chest.

Jin looked at Joon, and the younger knew exactly what he wanted to discuss. "Some of you already know this, but not everyone does. She's a vampire; some of us have been feeding her since shortly after she got here. I'm assuming that as long as Yoongi actually loves her, tomorrow, he'll be back in his old body, and that means that there will be seven of us who can feed her."

"And fuck her?"

Jin chuckled at the youngest, "Yes, and fuck her. Just remember that she needs to be praised, and if you want her to cum you need to tell her. She doesn't like not being allowed to do something. She wants instructions and to be used for our pleasure. I fucked that up the first time with her. But I didn't know, and I learned it all the more I slept with her. So you should thank me for this wise wisdom."

"Like I wasn't the one that noticed it first," Tae scoffed, making the elder glare at him and everyone else but Snow chuckle.

"Do you think we can break her curse?" Jimin was whispering because he couldn't stop kissing the top of her head softly.

"I sure hope so, Chim, because I love her, and it breaks my heart to see her so unhappy about something like this."