|18.|P O P U L A R L O S E R S

ARIA

I have been searching her for straight thirty minutes and somehow both of my so called best friends are vanished into the thin air.

I have been having my doubts was alan also involved in this piece of crap.

Oh god, once I find them I will definitely shoot them with my own hands.

While returning to the dorm area, I saw them near the cafeteria which is usually our meet up spot.

Unlike other days it was quite as hell. It was just both of them still busy discussing something and me quietly approaching them.

I shouted “You guys are so dead.” and started running towards them.

And before I could make a move alan swiftly grabbed me up in the air and glued me to the bench both of them caging me.

And I gulped.

“Ari, that's so bad.” he said with his fake sad face and I rolled my eyes.

“Don't you dare roll those irritating eyes on me.” he shouted at me as if I was his daughter.

“oh really then what should I do? How could you do this to me.” I shouted.

“oh shut up you enjoyed it.” mimi said looking straight into my eyes.

“Why would I enjoy that?” I questioned her.

“why would you not?”alan intervene in between.

“why not? What kind of a stupid question is that?” i was now getting very irritated.

“You were in a couple race enjoying it with vinny. Tell me the truth god damn it. Why do you have to be stubborn when we know everything.” and my mouth was tightly sealed.

Where the fuck did they learn this information. Oh no, should I dug my own grave.

“Why Ari nothing to speak? Was I right? You like him. You like that motherfucking nerd, right? Of god please say no.” he seemed desparate I don't know why would he want me to say no.

“Yes.” I murmured making sure it was not audible. And the next moment alan had kicked the garbage bin few feets away in disagreement with my answer.

“Why Ari? I taught you better. Why him? He is a stone in form of human. No emotion and no interest in humans.” he seemed to be worried for no reason I already knew that information.

“So what? Gosh I'm literally so embarrassed right now dont make it worse.” I hid my face with both of my face.

Never in my life I felt so embarrassed and now I was feeling so pathetic.

I knew some where they will not accept my choice so kept delaying my decision to tell them.

“Alan stop being a bitch give me a space. Why the fuck you didn't told me anything? And what the fuck are you embarrassed at, huh?” She huffing up as her chest fastly rise to  breathe in more oxygen.

“Fuck it,  I knew you are going to throw up if I told you that. I just have a small crush that's it.” and I lied efficiently.

“When did you have a crush on him Ari? Don't lie to me. Otherwise you will not like the consequences.” yeah I knew her consequences very well like making my life difficult or may be worse telling him.

Ughhhh god why me? Last time I remembered you were on my side. Oh but you hate to lose. I get it.

“From seventh grade?” and this when he threw his hand on the bench making a loud thud and mimi laughing like a fucking physchopath.