|3.| T H E F I G H T

ARIA

"Oh, so Miss Aria thinks I cling to her. Right?" he said making a disgusted face and seeing that face made my heart sank down. I didn't meant it yet I spoke such word for him. Why do I get stupid I stuff like these.

"No I nev-", I stuttered as words fell off my mouth. I couldn't get hold of the situation, everything is happening so fast. Why is he even here? shouldn't he be on the ground. My brain is working like a fucking sloth.

such a dumb bitch, Aria

"Oh, please shut up, I thought we finally came into a agreement, right? but after so many fights we had but you thought to badmouth me, turns out you hate the idea of friend or is it you cant stand me because of academics. never seen a selfish bitch like you in my life." he said.

"bro got a mouth.", someone commented to the fact that Vincent cursed cause he do not do that ever. EVER. this mean i pissed him really bad this time. My mind went completely blank. What is he even thinking at this point, why would he bring academics at a topic nowhere related. He thinks I'm faking everything. Bastard.

"Excuse me? don't you try to tell me I'm two faced. Your gonna believe him and every other person but not me. did you even hear his remark about me?" I said looking at the direction of the fucker who caused me a big trouble.

"Well you are one, two faced there's nothing to lie about and about that I don't care." he said shaking his head.

My nerves above my eyebrows twitched as I listened him completely telling me that I was shameless, two faced bitch who's selfish for her own good. and he doesn't even want to know why did I even said those bullshit. Nonsense.

"So you believe that bastard but not me?" I said, as I faked my laugh, he disappointed me. So he believed someone he just started talking to few days ago but not me when we have been friends for so long. when he is the only one I don't draw line. when I let slide everything he do. cause he is a good buddy before being someone i like.

"Do I have to take your permission to believe someone?" He said while laughing sarcastically. I let out a loud sigh.

"You son of bitch." I blurred out.

"Don't you dare call me that."

"why can I be a bitch? you cant even be a son of a bitch. hypcratic male." i made a comment to get on his nerves and it did it worked. He came closer to me and pulled my collar.

My eyes lost the focus and as my vision cleared he had pulled me in front of his face. Our faces were just a inch close and I could feel his angry breaths. My heart was beating like crazy. I could feel the heat he was radiating on my face down to my neck. His warm breath touching my skin made me feel butterflies. His gray eyes that looked directly into my soul.

I was mesmerized by him as he Bewitched me with his beauty.

But I was angry and sad with that bastard, he didn't deserve the affection, the care and compassion I gave him. I'm so fucking angry that he didn't wanted to hear my explanation. He believed something that he didn't hear. He is so dead, but I can't kill him.

Lucky bastard.

Every one had started gathering around as if we both were acrobats more like jokers in a circus giving a spectacular performance for our audience, but no one dare to come between us and they shouldn't, if they want to go back in one piece, because I'll kill everyone who fucking interfere to become a saint.

News flash: I like him, not worship. He deserved a beating coz mama raised no looser nor taught me to loose any fight.

I Grabbed his hair and tanked him down with his ass on the ground and his head facing the sky. I'm glad that all the self defense technique Alan had taught me was coming in a great use for the betterment of Mr. Vincent's brain who was in dire need of physical treatment. I'll treat alan later as i climbed on top of him.

"Ask for forgiveness, Mr. Be a good man." I smiled hysterically acting like a five year old grabbing his hair.

"So you wanna fight?"

"Of course no, there's no way I'll win. After all, you are a boy and I'm a little fragile girl. Say sorry and leave."

"Leave my fucking hair." he winced in pain as my grip got harder.

"Umm, I don't wanna." I pouted cutely.

He pulled my body with his two arm while staying on the ground. how can he be so strong? and then pushed me down on the floor. Ouch, that hurts. Shit, as I felt some water in my eyes I realized that I cry when I'm angry and my limit to stay strong in front of him was coming towards an end soon but there's no way I'll let him see a single tear leaving my eyes.

I looked at the person who enjoyed the best show of his life and he definitely liked it very much. Blake. what did he even gain from this? There is no way I'll let him live happily.

I got up and said, "I am so ashamed that I thought we were friends. Just. Go to hell."

I said with a disappointed and saddened tone as I was about to cry but i tried my best to not make a crybaby face. The moment he realize that he was wrong and say sorry then I'll deal with him. Tsk. A tear fell of my face. What a great timing, I can't let anyone see this. I turned around secretly wiping my tears and move towards the mastermind.

"And Mr. Blake you seemed very jealous of me. I'll keep it secret from everyone that you are gay. OK?". knowing most of the guys are homophobic as fuck and would rather die than be gay.

as he tried to speak something, I cut him off. " I'm pretty sure you don't want to be summer slammed just like I did with that little guy lying on the ground."

and he stopped, I mean he freezed.

I smiled and gave a death stare to both of them and left. I saw Rory with a worried expression running towards me followed by Rosie. Shit. Did she saw us fighting? She will definitely scold me. She grabbed my hand.

"Are you okay did he hit you?" She asked with the worried expression.

"If he hit me do you think I would walk away like scared kitten? he would be dead by now, rose" I said twitching my nerves. I would have have whipped him until death came knocking on his door.

"You don't seem okay" Rosie asked.

"How could I be?"

❈•≫────≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫────≪•❈

Did you feel the what she felt? honestly i had no idea if I should put this in starting of the story or maye in between 

but 

what could be better than spicing up the story from the start.

ᕕ༼⌐■-■༽ᕗ