|2.| O B S E S S I O N

ARIA

After our roll calls we all moved to the stadium, where usually the selections takes place. yeah, stadium. Sometimes I wonder where do they get money to built such enormous stadium. Well the donation fee my parents and other pays tells so much. Only if they teach fun stuff.

As we entered the stadium, the same old smell of the sweet grass hit my nose. The big lawn that has all purpose ground with race tracks around. What were you even expecting to not have been present? Name a sport and you find the space for it. The stadium is kind of different from our school ground as the main practice from sport's club takes place here and so does this whole event.

And I always get tired to go to the stadium to meet Alan all the time.

The Sports in-charge teacher started blabbering the word of inspiration that made my blood pump faster and faster. Just for the fact check I can do anything to win a competion. Physical or mental or academic or non academic. I hate to lose. We then started to move towards the ground accordingly.

I'm got so tired after all the trials that I just gave. My selection process is now finally over. To think they want all of us to do all the sports available. just in the name of "no kid should be left. your participation is our goal. " Damn, they'll kill us in the name of physical development.

Of course, they were not saying to participate in every fricking game like me. but yeah, so what they are bad.

But I got so competitive again during all the selection process that I didn't even notice him, who I was drooling over this morning. He was just in front of me, doing the exact things I wanted him to do that I imagined this morning. He must be thinking me of a maniac who loses her goddamn mind when she sees the banner where competion is written over competes with anyone, I mean I do but I don't want him to know this shit. the worst thing I to tell someone your weird obsession

I cant. he is exactly like that.

But then my stupid ass remembers that we belong to different houses and he would be nowhere near me.

Looks like I do drugs without myself knowing about it.

I ran my eyes all around the field and saw Rose struggling with the selection. Now that I think, I got a green flag in all my selection way to early. Thanks to my sister, I mean she was good at sports and as a sister I share the same gene, so they can definitely trust me. Don't come for me about nepotism bullshit when it exist everywhere and I don't care. I couldn't find Rory, must have gone for the management work, sports not her forte and so for Naomi must be doing something technical work. Alan was passing every test with ease. Born athlete, tsk.

I ran back towards the audience area where my class was sitting in a group at the corner of the stadium. The group of lazy ass people who never take part in any event, but something seem interesting today, maybe.

"What y'all doing?" I asked.

"Playing." One of them answered.

"What?"

"Truth n' Dare."

uh huh, no, no, lets rum.

"Oh, then I'll pass." I tried to walk away.

One thing that I learned from my sister was to never play this stupid ass game. Cause according to her personal experience and my instincts they are bad luck especially now. They are pain in the ass. So who wants to play a loser's game, anyway

"Why? you should play." Blake said.

"No thanks, I'll pass," I interjected.

"You scared, huh?" He smirked.

Dipshit

"Fine," I said as I sat in the group.( my got ego hurt, for sure.) The game begins. I am neither interested in knowing others' life nor excited to ask weird spicy questions but Blake is trying to spin the bottle towards me well he seems to have some ulterior motive. Cause the one I'm interested in isn't here. well even if he is here I know he would never do this stupid game. The bottle finally pointed towards me.

"TRUTH"

For a couple of weeks I have been observing Blake he seems to be instigating Vincent against me. No wonder he doesn't talk properly to me nowadays and doesn't even put effort into our conversation. I didn't knew Blake but look what wonder this mister did to me and my life. fucker. I knew he want to have something against me so I chose a safe option.

"Why do you cling to Vincent like a leech?"

Excuse me. That's the most disrespectful insult I have ever heard in my life. a leech? an ugly sluggish ass insect or whatever. Its the most worst comparison, I mean snake sound better than this. My whole face was burning with anger, he knows how to get on other's nerves. He got some serious problems with me that even I don't know. That creep's funeral is near.

"Only if he wouldn't do the same after all it takes two to tango," I said, I was quite satisfied with the answer, even though I genuinely didn't mean it. I mean who is even going to tell the him in person themselves.

" Oh really." He said with an infuriating expression. Oh my god, I loved his reaction. why it hurted your pride that you couldn't insult me, well it never happen atleast not in his lifetime.

Soon his expression lightened up and chuckled and said, " Look behind you, Princess"

How Dare he called me that. I know I am but he cant call me that. I saw him looking somewhere behind me and as I turned behind me.

Oh shit.

What a (un)pleasant surprise. 

Look who's in the circle.

 Fuck I'm so dead. Vincent was standing just behind me with an expression telling me I'm so done.

 Fuck Should have listened to my sister.

❈•≫────≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫────≪•❈

did you guys enjoyed the drama?

(⌐▀͡ ̯ʖ▀)

more drama on the way!!!