|4.| G U I L T

VINCENT

That was the first time I saw a tear fell down from her carbon like black eyes. Aria is like a exception, as there is always in chemistry. That element who says no to every rule that other elements comes up together.

She loves making jokes, , always asks for homework, is always out of the class in punishment, competitive about stupid things more importantly fight until you admit you are wrong even you are not(her weird obsession to win anything). She is not like any other girl I have seen.

we got close ever since we ended up together in same classroom. She loves to hear about the cosmos and how I could miss the golden opportunity to shed the knowledge I have already have. I love telling about space and she listen to me so patiently. she is a great company. I don't mind her at all.

I remember spending a lot of time studying together, fighting in debates and always having opposite opinion. And yet it was peaceful. I mean we have been in same class for almost five years, if we hated each other we would have been enemies by now. Well now we are not less than enemies. Gosh, I want to erase my existence from earth after what stupidity I did right now.

she must have noticed that I was being on my guard and maintaining the distance between us for so long. God, her senses are next level. Where do this girl have such good instincts and sixth sense. I should have sorted out this mess way before now look, at what it led to.

I think the only thing I am good at is: STUDY? I hate being called nerd. but guess what that's what I am. But today I got to know that I am also good at pissing off people too.

She must be thinking a well planned murder of mine right now, that how I died during wholeheartedly performing a physics experiment and she was the first one to witness and call help, every one calling her ''what an an angel' but in reality she electrocute me slowly but painfully and her wicked laugh echoing my dorm room. her insanley scary black eyes telling me "you had no chance to win, yet you fought, how stupid of you."

i can feel goosebumps all over my body.

Aria's rules are pretty much sorted. If you break them, she will break you, doesn't matter mentally or physically. I happen to be the one to stay alive after, violating for couple of weeks. Surprisingly, I'm somehow safe. And today I crossed the line. I was expecting a death penalty but guess what I survived once again from her anger. Lucky me.

foolish you, VIN

you think you will get away with this. NEVER.

Blake kept blabbering about how she was getting closer to me, how she was trying to get inside my pants and trying to act all good only in front of me. Trying to make a move on me. Yeah, he fucking made me conscious. Even though I know there was no scene like this. There was no way I would let her come closer, cause I like Amelia. And who want to look pathetic and weak in front of the girl they like? Not me, for sure. fuck. it's ruining my mood.

Why did I even let a bastard like him be my accomplice?

she didn't say something that offending but Amelia was there and there was no way I want her to listen to this bullshit and misunderstand. I had a dignity to maintain. i have to run the world in my primes. but what did he even said to her? she deemed a bit hurt.

a bit?

shut up

But then I saw tear fall down her pale white face. I felt a pain in my chest, maybe I overdid it. I regret it. But I can't apologize(because I'm embarrassed). She fucking grabbed my hair and made me fall on the ground.(I hate how I'm making a fucking pathetic excuse about this. When it was all my fault.)

let's ignore her for a while. Yeah, that sounds good.

No it does not. Lets tease her. That sound fun.

No pathetic, Vin.

shut up

as I snapped back to the real world I realized that I was still on the ground. God, my ass hurts a lot. I saw Blake clearing up the crowd and running towards me. And on the other side Aria running out of the stadium, secretly wiping he tears. Was I too harsh?

"Bro, are you okay?", Blake gave his hand to help me stand on my legs again.

"Why would you do that?", I asked

"She seems so full of herself, she deserved it"

I scoffed, "fuck you. your not my fucking lawyer to check whether she is good for me or not. stay away from her. Don't pester her again. and stay ten feet away from my business. otherwise i'll can use you for my human experiments and no one will ever know. even if they did, they wont stop me." i laughed knowing he should get the hint what i did last year with those bunch of kid who destroyed my one hundered twenty four pages thesis i wrote to submit to the International research agency center for my internship.

Why I did a make low IQ boy my accomplice, I'm so stupid. Does he not understand what does a boundary means. I will make sure to definetly use him in my experiment someday and atleast he would die a useful death. Sigh.

"What you also like her?" he smirked.

"What do you mean by 'also'?", I jerked back a bit with his statement and confidence in his face.

"Well, she likes you", he shrugs as if he know all the secret of universe.

"Hah, that girl who smacked me down on the ground, on my ass, and threaten me, ain't no way". I tried my best not to sound affected by his statement.

"Why not? but you do?". if he act like this for once more, I will burn him in hydrochloric acid that his stomach produces and bury him under the dumping ground. Brainless ape.

"No, I like someone else". I tired to prove his discovery wrong.

"WHO?", he lights up like a stupid bulb.

"Piss off"

as my brain register: 

Aria 1
Vincent 0

❈•≫────≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫────≪•❈

How was the pov of our SMarT BOi ?

so I wanted to show how he has image made up in his mind of her, Cause in her povs she seems little stupid to me.

Was it good?

☀(▀U ▀-͠)