|8.2| W E T - 2

ARIA

I was coming from the basketball court as I was sweating all over my body. To fresh up I went near the water found to cool my body down.

Talking about school, they don't even allow us to wear anything other than our school uniform even in the P.E. class. I am so shocked that they didn't even change the rule that has been going on for hundreds of year. 

Bleh. 

They didn't allowed us to wear trouser under our skirts, even though we requested so many times. fucking adults. But they always customize new sports week event uniform. The hypocrisy is touching the fucking sky.

Splash.

Almost a bucket of water on me. I screamed at the top of my lungs. I was just so shocked about the sudden change that happened to me. My vision become blurry as regained them once.

Boom. It's Blake.

 As anger fumed inside me, I was determine to kill him with my own hands. But I saw people around. Lucky bastard. I let him go just this time. I will deal with him once we are in class. Slowly. Suffocating so he beg for his own death.

 I was shivering, the water was ice cold. But as I felt someone looking at me. Its girl instincts to know about the potential stalkers and creep. As my eyes turned around and I saw a pair of gray eyes staring somewhere down my face with complete amusement.

 To my surprise my stalker seem to be very much charming and mesmerized by my beauty. I was shocked and couldn't believe that he was capable of drooling over the girls other than his science books. I was witnessing this once in a lifetime-moment from my own life. I giggled internally. He looked like a child. I finally realized that he's finally grown into a man. Charming enough, to look good while drooling over someone. 

"What are you doing?", I asked him as I got more surprised. He didn't answer me as he silently covering my body with his coat and kept staring at me. 

This silent was making my whole inside swirl around in every direction possible. Once again, we were inches close to each other. I could smell his scent and it was my all time favorite. His stormy eye searching something inside mine. His wavy black hair reaching his ear. His breath brushing up on my face making my legs go weak. I could describe him whole day and it would still be less for me. Sometimes it's hard to believe that a person who doesn't show much of his care about you can be such a gentleman.

 "You are blushing?", He asked. 

Of course, I was. Stupid. 

If you act romantic I'll die for sure.

 Stupid.

 I was flustered by his comments so as usual I blabbered something that might sound reasonable and ran away in embarrassment. I turned around and thanked him for covering me. It would be so embarrassing to run to the court back and cover my boobs. He welcomed with the most sexiest smile I have ever seen in my whole fucking life. I would do anything for this smile, for sure.

 But that doesn't mean that I would leave the chance to tease him. I ran back to him; tip toed on my foot and whispered, " I know where you were looking. Pervert."

 Boom. 

I witnessed a stone shaped human blushing for the first time and this fucking smile is to die for.

 It's the most cutest thing a boy can ever do which is turning red. For the first time he was so confused that he was unable to answer the statement unlike his flawless answer that he gives during lectures. 

"Black laced Bralette? You have pretty boring choice, Aria." He smirked but he was still red in embarrassment. Another heart attack that might be good for my heart.

 I said," once a pervert, Always a pervert." If he remained such a cute marshmallow like this I might die due to a heart attack.

 I didn't even bothered for his reaction.

 It was the best day of the month.

 I'm so happy.

 Hehehe.

❈•≫────≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫────≪•❈

After editing this chapter I realized that how cute  and loving this chapter ended up. 

Please tell me you loved this

ᕙ(▀̿̿ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿) ᕗ