|15.| C O U P L E ?

ALAN

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hello ladies and ladies lover, I mean Gentlemen who does not seem gentle at all but anyways, do you guys even have any idea what am I doing here. Then let me tell you, due to lack of fun activities in the sport week we decide to organize a Surprise event only for you(make a finger heart). The Reader’s Club present you a race fill with fun, laughter and companionship. We would like to give a big thanks to our president who proposed the idea to the director(bows like a servant while Naomi is busy typing something in her tab.). Let us start with the last race THE(building suspense) COUPLE RACE, I mean Companionship race of course. Please get all the wrong ideas, Oh sorry don’t. Wohooo!! lets call upon The Reader’s Club President will announce the participant that would be selected randomly

I saw Mimi, go to the stage to announce the names and her face said that I won this thing. I mean, good for you but atleast give me some context aren’t we all together when we plan these kind of stuffs? She loves to act bitchy some time. Tsk, girls!

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I, Naomi, The Reader’s Club President is going to announce the name randomly

And the crowd hooted as if they have never dated or kissed someone and this was the first and probably the last opportunity they can get. It hurts me they don’t even shout like this when we win the tournament, Do I, The most beautiful and strong man deserve this treatment? Ouch

but one thing I know is MiMi is very target oriented woman and no one can beat her when it’s about making strategies, No wonder they both compliment me perfectly. After all they have to support me, they are my sidekick.

she started announcing the name and god my heart started beating like crazy I was wishing to somehow get paired with my troubled lady and thousand of scenario forming in front of my eyes but my heart broke when I heard the most unexpected pair. What was she even trying to do with these two crackhead.

Vincent And Aria?

are you kidding? Couple? them? are they even compatible as friends? I’ll make sure to know for whom this stupid race was arranged. Naomi you are so dead.

but I couldn’t hide my disappointment

“Woah, you are so lucky.”, I said without giving a thought about it.

“Shut up”, he seemed to have turned into a human sized ston and it was satisfying

“I mean, look at you God paired both of you himself. You are a match made in heaven.” , I teased him.

“Why? Why would she do that when that happened not too long ago.”

I heard an angel spoke because my heart was fluttering. She missed the whole event but came at the most perfect time. As I ran like a fool to her.

“Rose, Where were you?”

“Oh! Alan. Hi!”, she was surprised by my sudden appearance.

“Are you sad too?”

“No? About what?”

“About us not being in the COUPLE race”, I made sure to make emphasis on the word couple.

“No! why would I be.”

“Come on, I know it. Let me talk to Naomi real quick she’ll make some changes just for two of us. Okay?”

“No, Mr. Alan you are not going to do that or I’ll stop talking to you and tell about us to Aria”

“So you admit there is something between us. Oh my god, Rosie is it a yes?”

“NO, NO, NO, you always take the wrong context. I’m going out of here.”

she ran in embarrassment while her face covered her red flushed face. And I think what better than run towards her and make her blush more as I was about to sprint off straight to her. I was jerked by a force. ARIA WAS DRAGGING ME IN THE CORNER.

NOOOOOOO!!! I HAD A IMPORTANT BUSINESS TO ATTEND PLEEAASSEE!!!

“What are you planning to do?”, did she heard it. Oh no, is she gonna kill me?

“What are you talking about?”, I made sure if she really meant what I think,

“You and Naomi”, SAFE, Alan you are in a safe zone. God, I was just hanging around the cliff

“If I would have known it. I would have been in the race with-”, I stopped and realized that I was just going to dig a grave for myself.

“With whom?”, she asked me

“of course, with some beautiful hot chick”, I just dodged a bullet

“See, I don’t want to perform this stupid publicity stunt she is trying me to do.”, she was serious. Well, that’s weird.

“Why do you make it all about you? Maybe someone else is paying her fortunes for this. Who cares? just enjoy.”, I said to her.

If she thinks the world revolves around her, I have to tell her no because it revolves around me. but just like typical girl she started screaming in my ears.

Tsk,Girls.

“I’m gonna kill her”, she screamed.

“for god sake stop shouting in my fucking ears.”

ANNOUNCEMENT:

And the winning price is a whole book of collection of your favourite author.

“What is wrong with this prize?” I questioned myself as I laughed.

“This is going to be fun.”

❈•≫────≪•◦❈◦•≫────≪•❈

Okay is it just me but Alan being sassy and teasing Rosie is one of my favs.

And Rosie is Aradhya it's just her nickname is called more often.

And I already have plans on making a series. Can be a stand alone, I've not been too deep about that but yeah

Next sequal will be of Alan and Rosie, you might not like it because, it is going to be darker than this.

Honestly I had no idea how to write a darker genre. It's just a story I wanted to write about my school days.

But since I needed to add context it went a bit weird.

But ofcourse you can always support.

I honestly believe that even I might not be a good writer. Atleast I'm not a cringe one because I hate cringe.

Constructive cringeness( honestly this word does not exist just understand my feelings) is okay but no cringe cringe.(wtf am i even saying)
Hope you are enjoying my shits.

( ˘▽˘)っ♨