|9.| A N G E R ?

VINCENT

As I saw her giggling away back to the court, her delicate structure started to fade, and when I could no longer see her. I turned towards Blake. No matter how much she act strong, she's still a girl. Even though she can protect and defend herself, she still never did anything to him and this stupid fucker thinks he is helping me.

No wonder he got no brain in his head just shit. Do I look like a three year old or mentally retarded to not be be able to make my own decisions. I'll make sure to cut off his limbs for better use, after all human experiments are expensive.

I went towards his direction, grabbed his collar and dragged him at the corner so that no one could see us there. After all, I'm not a regular person and being the ideal student somethings are needed to be done in more discrete places. And as a dedicated student it is my duty to make sure that kids need to be on the safest tracks and since Blake seems to be one of them. He need to know that world doesn't revolve around him.

Specially if me and my friends are involved. Is she my friend? I don't know but I have always treated her like a one.

"What the fuck, do you think you are doing?", I slammed him against the wall.

"What's wrong with you, dude?", he spoke in pain and confusion on his face as if he never did anything.

"What's wrong? You are asking what's wrong. when I clearly told you not to pester her again.", I was getting angry.

"I'm not a baby that needs a stupid babysitter like you. " I continued, just because I started talking to him doesn't mean he can take part in every event of my life and disturb others.

Why do people irritate me when I have literally no energy to talk to stupid people. Instead of proving me wrong or preaching me something stupid they should work hard on themselves.

"Why does it matter to you? Are you her boyfriend?", he said as he started to have a smug expression on his damn face. Does he think I'm joking right now.

Now he was crossing the line. Why don't kids nowadays ever learn manners? He needed some thrashing. I punched him in the face. His cheeks swelled up as his face hit the ground. With a small amount of blood on his face I wanted to hit him more but, instead warned him for the last time. As he spitted the blood from his mouth and looked back towards me with a hateful expression.

"You don't need to know our relation and we are just strangers from now on. Next time I see you anywhere near her . I'll beat the crap out of you until you can't stand up. Okay? You know I hate lying especially when I'm very capable of doing it easily. Don't make me use my authority that I have here. Got it?"

As he tried to stand up again I pushed him down to the floor and went back towards the pitch. Blake is real dead cause no one can save him from the real danger and that is Aria herself, cause even if I don't beat him she will not let him live peacefully. I walked back to the ground where I was playing back to the pitcher's mound. As I stand at the center of the infield ready to bat the ball.

"Vinny, what you doing there?", Damon continued. "You are done for today's game."

"What?", I said because I was so happy to leave and wanted to hear those words for so long.

Damon is a good fellow and I can't say no if he asks me to play with so much hope, but now I can rest my ass. As I wander back to the pitch.

"Get out of the field. FAST.", he shouted.

"Yeah," I said as I started ran back to the sitting area beside him.

After sitting comfortably I sat on the bench and started to watch the game. But my brain had other plans. All I could think was her. Her wet skin, flushed cheeks, lips that turned rosy pink, and how she was holding my coat around herself tightly with her long, fair slender hands. The first I ever saw he giggling like a kid, smiling like a fool and blushing like an idiot all together and that too, within a time span few minutes. She definitely got some talent.

Cute.

Fuck, what did I just say to my head.

I must be losing some bolts inside my head, for sure. I guess I'm going to loose my mind soon. Tsk.

"Dude, did you even listened a single word I said?", He said as he sighed looking towards me as if I was lost kid in a crowd. I didn't even realize that I was zone out. I did not even listened what he said and neither what was happening around my surroundings. First time in my entire life when I was not focused on what is going around. This version of her is affecting my pretty brain way too much.

Miss Aria, your definitely one day gonna ruin my entire system deep down, 100%.

Aria 3 vincent 0

❈•≫────≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫────≪•❈

so yeah, how did you like our smart Boi new side?

(̿▨-▨¬˵)(˘ε˘˶๑ )