|5.| R E D E M P T I O N ?

ARIA

The rest of the school hours went like a fast forwarded movie. I dared not to look at his direction, cause I want to badly avoid him today so badly. I was physically drained and my mind was not working. I felt like a body cremated inside the cement unable to move, unable to breathe, unable to speak, unable to think. Just in dark abyss. i hate this feeling.

As the last bell rang, I grabbed my bag and straight went back to the stay inn area. I came back to the dorm, went to my room and Naomi wasn't there. thank god, I needed some privacy. I went into the shower, and my knees gave up as the warm water started to fall on my skin. I crouched down and brought my legs near my chest and let out my sobbing silently.

I couldn't understand why I was wrong. and if I was why would he act so weirdly? Is it really my fault? But I just answered a rude answer. Am I not allowed to answer a question? Why didn't he saw his ill intentions? Does he think I'm trying to take advantage of him? does he think so lowly of me? If he felt that he should have just confront me, but he chose the worst way.

As all the thoughts started to cloud my mind. I decided to stay strong just like Alan and Naomi told me. Letting all my doubts and thought wash out of my body and believe myself always, not blame it. I started taking deep breaths.

I came out of the bathroom. I had no energy left to stay awake for even a second. I jumped on my bed, cozy up a little and wrapped duvet around me. I don't remember when I fell asleep.

I woke up and it was already midnight. Even though I had the best sleep of my life but fuck, I didn't study today, wasted my time. I was not even feeling about doing anything. I saw Naomi studying in the dim light. stupid. She didn't wake me up. I smiled cause she is a person who never open her book and there she was studying midnight. I tiptoed to the other side of the room and gently tapped her shoulder.

"OOOHHH GOOODDDD!!!!!who by the light of the Holy Spirit, Did instruct the hearts of-----", she tore my fucking eardrum as she started screaming the name of lord when her atheist ass don't even believe in god.

"shithead, it's me," I said told her.

" thank god, I was reading this new horror sequel. I thought it was the ghost, Enchantress. " she relaxed her tensed shoulder. I mentally sighed, what was I expecting that she must be studying her ass off. The only thing that can keep her is either a new novel squeal or her learning a new way to hack the system of big companies and organization.

"Why didn't you woke me up?". I scolded her.

"That's the first time I saw you sleep. I thought you were tired so I didn't wake you up. all good?" She asked staring me with her emerald eyes. This girl definitely know how to hit the hammer straight up on the head of the nail.

" did you know what happened today? did you see it??", I questioned her.

Maybe she saw everything, hope she didn't.

"what??", her green eyes gleamed light as if she was ready for tea.

"I fought.". I immediately regretted what I said.

"holy shit, with who?"

"Vincent.". I started to doubt my words coming out of my mouth.

"that motherfucker. why did he do that?"

I gave a very neutral explanation and she listened very carefully. She was barely holding herself to cause drama down to his dorm. I was frustrated and he fucking smashed my mood swing button so hard this morning that the whole system of my body collapsed down. dipshit. tsk.

"where were you?". I asked her. She always misses important stuffs.

"bunking, duh. you think I have an interest in any sport like you who can beat anyone as flick of the finger. I should have just gone for the selections and beat his ass down to the ground.". I laughed internally knowing that I did exactly the same thing to him.

she is the only person who supports me no matter what, well that's what sums up she is my childhood bestie. even, Rory and Rosie took his side and said I was harsh. Like when your friends fight aren't you all supposed to take your friends side, no matter what. tsk. Was I harsh?

I went back to sleep. beauty sleep, I took so much stress anyways. I need to maintain my cool persona for tomorrow. and deal with more bullshit tomorrow.

it has been a week since we both are ignoring.

level: pro max god level.

our situation was really tensed for few days but soon I realized that he was taking it very lightly and trying to get on my nerves. the situation has gotten better as he is trying me to think like that but I will not talk to him until he begs me to forgive him.

Naomi was ready to confront this bastard but I told her it was not that serious, cause I excluded the important part: the collar thing. but we have fought a lot and we do make up pretty quickly the next day but this time god knows what's wrong with him. does he think getting on my nerves will help him be buddy-buddy with me again?

"Aria? you alive ", Rory said while waving her hand across my eyes.

"No, I wanna die". I said.

"forget that bastard he doesn't deserve your time.", she said as if I was crying to get a chance to talk to him. Well I might do that.

"I'm not upset about him, you guys are interested in talking to him when you know we fought rolling around the ground.", I told the real problem.

"stop exaggerating! you yanked him on the ground", she said.

"you're definitely not my friend.", I played victim card.

"fine. I won't talk.", she said while sighing as if I was a small kid asking to do a pity favor.

"love you", I said to keep her heart.

the bell rang, and the period was about to begin.

"Rosie can I have your English notebook?", he asked; looked straight into my eyes; smirked, and pull his arm out for the notebook. he really seem to be enjoying the situation. just wait, you sneaky bastard.

"um, wait-" Rosie said as she searched her notebook in her backpack. and I snatched her notebook, "Sorry, but seems like I need it to now. sad."

"oh", he was expressionless.

"Rosie, can I have it afterward?", he seems to be getting good at begging.

"no," I said.

"why do I keep listening to voices?" he said while looking around as if I don't exist. bastard.

"drop your act. I don't give a fuck. stop being a beggar, seems like you have lost all real friends, only snakes left?? i hope you die with that snake friend of yours." I smirked.

"It's all right Rosie, I'll ask Rory" he kept ignoring me.

"go ahead and try. I have real friends. period", I told him to fuck off in respectful manner.

Rosie is naive and kind she would help anyone in a heartbeat, but Rory there is no way she would help that shithead, because she is a one-in-a million gemstone I mined and would always love me. I saw him go to the last row of the room and saw her already saying NO.

gosh.
it felt so good to see him disappointed.

❈•≫────≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫────≪•❈

It's kind off a normal chapter and I really don't have much to say.

ლ(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ლ)