|11.1| C O N S O L E

ARIA

I ran out of breath. She ran away way too long and to catch her up I had to run on my top speed to catch her up. Does she have talent to run faster while crying? Cause it took me almost ten minutes to catch her up but I lost her couple of time. I guess it cancel it out, right.

As she stopped her running in the middle of the auditorium, I quickly used my leftover energy to catch her up.

" Stop. Please. I. Can't. Breathe.", I said panting out loud while holding her hand so she don't run again. If she does I know for sure I would due to lack of oxygen in my goddamn body. It's the most lamest way o die.

"no, Aria please leave. I don't need friends. I can handle myself. So please, leave. Please." she said with quavering voice as she wiped up her tears.

I forced her to move her face towards me. I wanted to see her face to face. Oh my god, I was seeing the must cutest sniffing face in my life. She is such a goofball, little baby. Her face was completely red. Sometime I wonder how her small frame with cute face is able to put such mom behavior she shows.

I pulled her towards me and gave the most tight hug I could. There's no way I would deny such cute person. She is the first person where I initiated a hug. This girl stole my heart.

"but, you hate hugs.", she said with a worried voice.

"anything for my princess.", I said with a laugh not breaking my hug with her.

And then finally her mood lightened up and she started laughing. It didn't took much of the time to realize that I was wet. "oh my god, Aria why are you so wet?"

" leave it Alan probably took care of that issue.", I said knowing whatexactly what happened to him.

"you know he has bad reputation among student for beating boys really bad. I heard many how the girl fainted just seeing some glimpses of those poor soul"

"first off stop saying them poor soul, they started the fight and second I know he will handle it perfectly this time."

As we started talking, we didn't realize that we ended up missing the period and Rory's panic button pushed down. She started panicking about our teacher scolding and I tried to tell it's okay to skip period we are seniors. But she is too good to understand it.

So we went back to the class to calm her down. As we entered the class, I could see a crazy tension in the class. Our subject didn't came today but the silence was eerie.

"do you know who beat him so bad?". the voice came from somewhere in the class. As I searched Blake in the classroom, I spotted him in the most unrecognized face, I didn't realize that Alan was really angry, but I really don't care. I hope he never thinks of doing this bullshit with me again.

I felt a sudden jerk in my body and as I turned around. I saw Vincent taking me out of the class. As I followed his footstep without any question cause I was too tired to even think.

"did you told him to do this?", he looked a bit worried.

So he was worried for that bastard. He always surpasses my expectation.

"so you still playing friends with Blake?", I jerked his out of my own andtried to move back to the class. I was in no mood my perfect day because of him.

"gosh, Aria do you really think I care about him? ", he said as he blocked my way." I'm worried about yo- I mean, Alan. What if he get caught by the committee?", I rolled my eyes.

Does he think we work without any planning. I laughed.

"we have Naomi to erase all the digital evidence and Alan know how to do work secretly. Do you think we are dumb?", I said looking dead in his gray eyes.

"are you guys spy kid or something?", he said giving a weird expression as he is not able to believe us to go to this extend just to keep our image clean. Isn't it the most normal thing in our school. he probably never though it might be us.

Its only easy for him to not get into trouble because of his lack of interest towards people. But people like us do need some backups.

"no, we are just smart." , I smiled at him as I went inside

❈•≫────≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫────≪•❈

so we are just one chapter close to finish the introduction arc.

 the main character of the series for next few arcs will be our ML and alan, naomi. with some interaction with other characters

how was the chapter?

ヾ('▽`;)ゝ