-KAI-

Throwing up at three in the morning isn't the best way to start a Monday.
Kai learnt that the hard way;

The brunette had woken up with the sudden urge to vomit and ran to the bathroom sink and bacically emptied his stomach even before the sun rose.

Now he lay in his bed as the early rays finally glowed on one side of his face, he must've looked ridiculous and so green right then, his breath unsteady and his eyes tired.
He cursed and managed to sit up on his bed and bring his knees to his chest.

Kai checked the clock beside him which signaled a quarter to six in the morning. Training starts in two hours but Kai didn't feel like going today either. He had missed out on a good week's worth of training and practice but he still couldn't bring himself to train with a fake enthusiasm.

Or maybe all this was just an excuse for Kai to not get drawn by Cole; how perfect he looked even in training everyday. How attractive he looked when he spared, pulled his hair back and laughs.
Kai was bacically a puddle of blush right now and he felt himself heat up.

Kai almost fell out his bed as his phone buzzed beside him. His gut rumbled he sighed, not wanting to pick up the phone. He guessed it was probably a meme from Jay because he's sure that the blue ninja was awake right now playing video games.
Kai's phone was pretty dry to begin with so he didn't bother.

"Better get breakfast"
Kai stretched his arms and yawned. He got off the bed, took off his shirt and went to the bathroom to take a bath and washed off a bit of his previous episode over the sink.

A few minutes later, a notification popped on Kai's phone again as the screen lit up. Kai didn't get to see the massage.
He rolled his eyes, stuck his toothbrush into his mouth, grabbed his sword—which still had the covering over the sharp blade— and got ready to beat the crap out of Jay for disturbing him.

He reached for his door handle and his eyes met with Cole, who was right across from the hallway from his door; his phone in hand, his other hand in his shorts pocket and a grin. He had one of his feet against the wall and his morning onyx hair still looked flawless.
Kai blushed and almost slammed the door over himself but stopped, why? He had no idea.

"Oh hey....Kai," Cole paused as his eyes went over Kai and his grin soon turned to laughter at Kai; the brunette's hair a mess, toothbrush hallway inside his mouth, shirtless and an utter morning mess.

Kai turned red from embarrassment and took out his toothbrush and looked down, not wanting to meet eye to eye with the gorgeous boy in front of him.

"M- morning-" Kai mumbled and tightened his grip on his sword handle. Cole bend down a bit and pointed to Kai's sword,

"Why do you have that so early? Did Sensei schedule training earlier than usual today?"

"N-no. Don't worry he didn't" Kai but his lip but still refused to look up.

"Oh. In that case; do you want to train alone today?"

That's the last thing I want to—, Kai's train of thoughts haulted, that wasn't such a bad idea. He shook his head, no way.

"Not E- exactly"

Ugh quit stuttering! Kai kicked himself mentally.
Cole smiled akwardly and scratched his cheek and fiddled with his phone. Kai really hadn't seen Cole use his phone that much before. His eyes landed over Cole's face, still avoiding direct contact with his eyes.

Then the brunette's eyes caught a difference; it wan earring on Cole's right ear. He was black in color and was hanging a bit low from his ear, connected with a small ring.
Kai had never seen Cole wear anything like this, it really fitted so good with the ravenette.