Chapter 22

Y/n POV

It's been a couple of weeks since the incident in Vale. Pyrrha and I have been hanging out more often and have started to get close, I also developed a crush on her. I was currently watching a match between RWBY and ABRN. I'd say they were evenly matched due to the match already lasting an hour and a half. Ezio, Alexios Kassandra and Edward were placing bets, Connor, Altaïr and I were just talking about strategy for our fight with whoever we go up against and the fact we've only caught four Templar spies and those being team CRDL. Ozpin expelled them and sent them to Mountain Glenn for the rest of the assassins to deal with. More then likely they're all dead by now.  The match began heating up again while my team were doing our own things.

Altaïr: Connor, you're suggesting we split up and pick their team off? 

Connor: Yes. We will have the upper hand during the fight, but make sure not to use any hidden blades.

Edward: Possible Templars watching?

Connor: Yes, we don't want to blow our cover.

???: Ah, boys and girl.

We all turn around and see Haytham walking toward us.

Ezio: Hello, Haytham.

Haytham: Are you all ready for your tournament match?

Alexios: My sister and I will be staying out as we are not registered into Beacon.

Haytham: By the way you fight you seem like you should be.

Kassandra: We are of Spartan descent and we were previously mercenaries. We know a thing or two.

Haytham: Much more skilled then I had originally thought. I'm sure you all with do excellently in the tournament.

Edward: Don't act like you care.

Haytham just sighs and walks off while we go back to watching the match. RWBY quickly won the match against ABRN causing the stadium to erupt in applause and cheering, including from my team. We leave to an airship that takes us down to the fair grounds where we go looking for food to eat. After a short while we find RWBY and JNPR at a food stall that had been set up for the Vytal Festival.

Y/n: That was a helluva match you girls put up.

I say while walking over to them with my team. Ruby, Yang and I have been hanging out more with them hoping to try fix our broken relationship and I've gotta be honest, it's workin'. My team and I stand between JNPR and RWBY while they ate. Nora ate her food at... inhuman speeds. While the others finished relatively quick.

Ezio: Wait, Jaune, isn't your team due for a match?

Port: *speaker* Could team JNPR please report to the stadium.

Oobleck: *speaker* Yes, like they were scheduled to. Several. Minutes. Ago.

Y/n: Speak of the devil. Ezio what bullshit powers you hiding from us?

Ezio: The art of 'bullshit'!

Altaïr: Wouldn't be surprised.

Team JNPR said their goodbyes before leaving for their match. My team decided to sit with RWBY where JNPR was sitting.

Y/n: So, Blake, I hear you and Yang're together.

Blake: Who told you?!

Kassandra: Nora isn't much of the quiet type.

Edward: Neither is Ruby.

Y/n: Speaking of-

Ruby: Uh, Altaïr and I are fine!

Y/n: So you admit to dating my teammate and one of my closest friends?

Ruby: Uh- Um- Well-

Ruby began stuttering trying to divert the conversation. Edward decided to order a drink from the stall keeper but was questioned.

Stall keeper: You want rum? How old are you, son?

Edward: I am of legal age, is what I am!

Blake: Since we're on the subject of relationships...

Yang: Y/n, how's Pyrrha?

Y/n: For the love of fuck. We're not dating.

Edward: This is my real ID! I am of legal age!

Weiss: You both seem pretty close to one another. In fact, this is the first time I've seen you both together and not hugging each other.

Edward: I AM OF LEGAL AGE! IT SAYS RIGHT HERE! SEE?! 18!!

Connor: I have to agree with Weiss on this one.

Ezio: Me too.

Alexios: I am also in agreement with Weiss.

Kassandra: As am I.

Altaïr: Me too.

Y/n: You're all fuckin' traitors.

Edward: JUST GIVE ME THE FUCKING RUM!

Y/n: I think JNPR's match is about to start so I think we should get moving.

Yang: Alright!

Y/n: Connor, Alexios, grab Edward.

Connor and Alexios grab Ed by the shoulders and drag him away from the stall. I sigh and order a few bottles of rum which the keeper reluctantly and hesitantly agreed. I grabbed them from him and started walking with team RWBY and my team to the airship. Once there I hand my team some rum bottles, and to no ones surprise, Edward downed the entire bottle instantly with little to no effects.

Y/n: Oum, you're a quick drinker.

Edward: It's skill. Something you severely lack.

Y/n: You lack the art of being responsible.

Edward: I'm responsible!

Everyone in RWBY and my team didn't agree with Ed and started listing times where he was the complete opposite. They continued doing this until we reached the stadium where we walked to our seats and waited for JNPR's match to start. While waiting, my team and I were drinking our rum while talking and joking with RWBY. Once the match started, JNPR and their opponent, Team BRNZ,  ran at each other with their weapons out and ready to fight.

Synchronizing...
....
.....
......
Synchronization complete
Would you like to continue?

<Yes>
No