Chapter 8

Y/n POV

I walk around the base after getting a good nights rest and wait for the others to come over. Once they all came over we all left the hideout and went to a bullhead that would take us to the Abstergo building the package was in.

Ezio: We have any idea on what the package actually is?

Y/n: All Ozpin gave me this morning was the cell number and the floor.

Ezio: Does he even know what we're looking for?

Connor: He's the one who gave us the mission. I assume he has to know.

Ezio: But he won't tell us?

Y/n: He's always secretive.

Ezio: Fair enough.

We all walk to an large stairwell that would take us to the surface of Mountain Glenn. We then walk to a nearby bullhead that Ozpin called in for us to use. We all board the bullhead as it takes off to where the tower is but my mind is stuck on what Reach told me.

Reach: *memory* You're more than a man.

I wanted to ask Ozpin but I will speak with him after this mission is successful.

Edward: Y/n, you alright?

I look at Edward who looks at me a little confused.

Y/n: Yeah just... lost in thought. Sorry. Let's focus on the mission at hand.

Connor: I agree with Y/n.

As Connor said that a large tower came into view with the Abstergo logo on the side of it along with multiple vehicles with the Abstergo logo. The bullhead dropped us in the forest close to the Abstergo compound.

Ezio: Alright, what's the plan?

Y/n: Same as before we left, pizza boy. Get in , get the package, get out. Simple.

Ezio: Easier said then done.

Edward: Quit bitching and try have some fun!

Ezio: Vaffanculo (fuck you).

Edward: Yeah, yeah.

Altaïr: *sigh* Can we just get this done?

Y/n: You all know your posts?

All: Yes.

Y/n: Alright. Let's go.

The four of them went to their posts while I observed from a high hill that was out of sight. I watch them slowly take out Templar guards while being careful not to alert the cameras. I watched Altaïr kill the last one so I run down and join them by a vent at the west side of the building.

Y:n: Everyone ready?

They all nodded before following me into the vent where we crawl through Abstergo air vents.

Ezio: Who ever's I'm charge of Abstergo they do a nice job of keeping the vents clean.

Connor: It's kinda surprising if I'm being honest.

We continue to crawl through the vents until we exit in what seemed like a room with multiple artifacts. I walk up to one of them that seemed to be an interesting looking disk but when I touched it I suddenly woke in a place unfamiliar to me. I look around and see I'm in some sort of cell, I was cold, scared, worried until I exit the trans I was in after being shaken by Connor.

Connor: Y/n, you alright?

Y/n: I.... I need to speak with Ozpin about this when we get back.

I say before pocketing the strange artifact. The five of us quietly make our way through the complex while assassinating every Templar guard we see while remaining in the blind spots for every camera we come across before finding an elevator. Altaïr decides to call it down and once it opens there were five heavily armed Templar knights standing in it before starring at us while we stare back. We then enter the elevator with them before it closes and begins to go up.

Y/n: Before we get started, does anyone wanna get out?

The Templar knights raise their swords while we also take out our blades.

Y/n: Good.

Then the elevator becomes a miniature arena where the 10 of us fought in the small compact space.

3rd POV

On the floor the package was on, the elevator opens revealing the five assassins standing over the dead bodies of the Templar knights that opposed them.

Connor: I was expecting them to put up a better fight.

Edward: *sips from flask* You expect too much from the Templars.

The five assassins exit the elevator and walk through the halls until they reached the holding cells. They walk to the receptionist who watches in fear. He reaches for a gun but Y/n slit his throat with his hidden blade before the group walked into the holding cell area. Once the reached the correct cell, Y/n opened it but what was inside surprised everyone but angered Y/n.

Y/n: You gotta be fucking kidding me!

Inside the cell was a woman who looked extremely similar to Ruby, only older.

Altaïr: Who is this?

Edward: And why does she look so much like Ruby?

Y/n: Connor, pick her up.

Connor nods before picking the woman's unconscious body up before they all walk out. They walk to an elevator, different from the one with the Templar corpses, and take that to the roof while Y/n was making a call to the bullhead pilot to pick them up from the roof. Once they make it to the roof, Connor loads the woman onto it before getting on with the others. Y/n pulled out his scroll and called Ozpin.

Y/n: We have the package, but you and I need to talk.

He hangs up the phone and stares at the woman in anger while the others look concerned.

Altaïr: Y/n, who is this woman?

Y/n Summer Rose. Ruby and Yang's mother.

Connor: She was the package? Why?

Y/n: That is what I will be asking Ozpin.

Y/n continued to stare at Summer and had multiple bad memories of his past come to mine so in a fit of anger he punched the side of the bullhead making a dent in it.

Jäger: Hey! Don't wreck my bird!

Y/n: Sorry!

Y/n apologies to the pilot before looking back at Summer. He sighs before laying his head back and falling asleep while the other assassins look at him worried.

Synchronizing...
...
....
.....
Sunchronization complete
Would you like to continue?

<Yes>
No